Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casschr05

Quote from: "Agent Lex"Pins are all available online now :) Ordered myself St Patrick's Day Stitch, Sorceror Mickey and Wall-E :)

Looks like there's more Limited Edition ones on the way...

hmm some nice upcoming pins there!!
I wonder if that Mickey pin has anything to do with the celebration theme??

the princess and prince pins are obviously a pin series
but some nice pin releases from today and the upcoming pins :)

Javey74

I was in the Gatehead MetroCentre branch last night, I didn't notice any wall stands ready for today on the Pin Trading front, but on asking a Cast Member I was told that the store did have some arrivals, now kept in the rear of the store, but were still awaiting a lot to arrive.. :)   He indicated that the first batch will all be in shortly and they should have the new shelving to accommodate them in about a weeks time.. :wink:

So that means they should be in for when I arrive back from DLRP... :D/  :D/

By the way what do these pins have imprinted on the back, and can you trade them in DLRP or not.. :?:    

Sorry if this has already been asked.. :mrgreen:

casschr05

most just have the disney store exclusive logo and the copyright Disney text like normal pins
the limited edition pins have:
LE[number of pins] so you don' actually know what number pin you have

I would presume you can trade at DLRP belongs they have the logos as they depict Disney!
but if anyone knows different!

Javey74

Quote from: "casschr05"most just have the disney store exclusive logo and the copyright Disney text like normal pins
the limited edition pins have:
LE[number of pins] so you don't actually know what number pin you have

I would presume you can trade at DLRP belongs they have the logos as they depict Disney!
but if anyone knows different!
I see, thanks for that info casschr05... :wink:  :D

casschr05

Just noticed on the valentine day pins they also have the
official pin trading logo (you know the one in the Mickey head and has the year)

Javey74

I know what you mean there casschr05, nifty.. :D

Clarebelle

Disney store Norwich now has pins :) as of fri 13th. We finally got some :)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

disneydaniel

Hey Everyone!!!

Disney Pins should have been in all uk stores on the 14th Feb! They are displayed in a frame at the till point only and should be on display at all times.

The Pins are tradable at DLRP and around the world and when cast members start trading in the uk next month they will be wearing DLRP pins :D as they are working in line with Disney store

fly_with_me_dumbo

hiiiii, i havent been on in forever, but im back now for good.
Before i started collecting the pins, then thought better off it, but seen as we are now selling them at work- i've decided to start collecting them lol.
Has anyone bought any yet?
I've got the pinochoio LE one. They came out yesterday and were selling quick!!

Javey74

Quote from: "disneydaniel"Hey Everyone!!!

Disney Pins should have been in all uk stores on the 14th Feb! They are displayed in a frame at the till point only and should be on display at all times.
Quote from: "Javey74"I was in the Gatehead MetroCentre branch last night, I didn't notice any wall stands ready for today on the Pin Trading front, but on asking a Cast Member I was told that the store did have some arrivals, now kept in the rear of the store, but were still awaiting a lot to arrive.. :) He indicated that the first batch will all be in shortly and they should have the new shelving to accommodate them in about a weeks time.. :wink:
Mmmmm, good choice of word, [should]. It's called the 'North South' divide disneydaniel.. :P

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Javey74"Mmmmm, good choice of word, [should]. It's called the 'North South' divide disneydaniel.. :P
I'm gonna have to prove you wrong here ;) I was in Glasgow today, and they have the frame-stands at both Disney stores I went to there.

Incidentally, they didn't have the Valentines pins at either, but they did have the Easter and St Patrick's Day ones, so I guess the Valentines ones are limited to those initial 14 stores, still.

Javey74

Quote from: "Agent Lex"
Quote from: "Javey74"Mmmmm, good choice of word, [should]. It's called the 'North South' divide disneydaniel.. :P
I'm gonna have to prove you wrong here ;) I was in Glasgow today, and they have the frame-stands at both Disney stores I went to there.

Incidentally, they didn't have the Valentines pins at either, but they did have the Easter and St Patrick's Day ones, so I guess the Valentines ones are limited to those initial 14 stores, still.
No........ I still stand by what I said...I'm in the middle of the divide.. :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Disney store Norwich now has pins :) as of fri 13th. We finally got some :)

Not so unlucky then :wink:

jeakat24

I have to say I haven't bought any from the Disney Store. I suppose it's because my fiance collects the ones of rides we've been on and hotels we've stayed in plus a few LE ones.

Are the Disney Store going to be regularly stocking them?
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

casschr05

I am going to collect them!
I brought the 2 valentines day pins last week and going to the cambridge Disney store on Thursday to buy a few ;)

also there is a fairly big Disney Store UK pins thread here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6405

feel free to join the discussion ;)