Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casschr05

QuoteIn Norwich they had none, and no idea about them, and I wont be traveling to Cambridge unless I know for sure that they are selling them

Those are the 2 Disney stores I use! The closest is Cambridge
thanks for the Norwich info I certainly will not go to Norwich to see if they sell any!

I will ring the Cambridge store tomorrow to see if they are selling the pins :) and let you know if they do!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "casschr05"
QuoteIn Norwich they had none, and no idea about them, and I wont be traveling to Cambridge unless I know for sure that they are selling them

Those are the 2 Disney stores I use! The closest is Cambridge
thanks for the Norwich info I certainly will not go to Norwich to see if they sell any!

I will ring the Cambridge store tomorrow to see if they are selling the pins :) and let you know if they do!

I was thinking the exact same thing ;) and as Chris is working in Cambridge this week, i'll be super happy if they have some :D if not I dont know what I'll do :(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Agent Lex

Quote from: "casschr05"If there is only 800 they must be spread out very thinly so I wonder if it is only large stores  :(
The store in Covent Garden is actually very small, especially compared to some of the other Disney Stores in London (on Oxford Street and at the Westfield centre, for example). My guess is that, in the larger cities where there's more than one store, they're only having one store stock them, so it's probably in 14 cities.

Snow_White_Girl

Hmmm, the fact that I've just found out the Manchester store is stocking them could be VERY dangerous for my bank balance! :lol:

I love the Lady and the Tramp Valentines pin! Aww!  =D>

\":lamp:\"

Captain Pan

News Update: The Range of Pins (Complete Range that is) is Available online from February 13th but is Available in Stores Nationwide as of February 14th.

Happy Ordering

casschr05

I ordered the 2 valentines day pins and the Mickey Christmas pin

very quick delivery!!

By the way price information has been released see: http://disneypinstation.wordpress.com/2 ... -revealed/

also there are some clearer pictures on that site
(the information was taken from the official pin trading site but finding the information can sometimes be difficult so the above site makes it easier!)

Agent Lex

:shock: WANT!!!]

(especially since I'll be there for St Paddy's day :))

casschr05

haha my reaction!
I love that stitch pin! I was surprised it was on there but dont forget the easter pin iwasnt on the initial releases so I think the official site made a mistake with the release date as I guess it would come under 'event pins' nearer the time?

Agent Lex

It also says that the Valentine's pins are available in-store on the 14th... which means I'm a time traveller!

Just noticed they changed the name too, now instead of "Event Pins" they have the slightly clearer name of "Celebration Pins"

casschr05

Quote from: "Agent Lex"It also says that the Valentine's pins are available in-store on the 14th... which means I'm a time traveller!

Just noticed they changed the name too, now instead of "Event Pins" they have the slightly clearer name of "Celebration Pins"

Maybe they still have some of those LE pins left so more Disney Stores will be getting them?

Snow_White_Girl

I was in the Manchester store today and couldn't find any pins, I was gutted! :( I'll try the Trafford Centre next week!

\":lamp:\"

disneydaniel

hey Guys the Valentines pins will not be available in all stores, as these has all been allocated to the original 14 stores in the Uk which were launching pins! However a large amount have been sent to online so grab them while you can.

Event Pins changed to Celebration Pins because Event Pins in america are usually for really big events.

The website changed the selection of pins available on the 14th because the release was going to be earlier and more have been added due to the loss of 2 trading weeks!!!

So excited for the Launch! hope the stores are busy!

casschr05

Quote from: "disneydaniel"hey Guys the Valentines pins will not be available in all stores, as these has all been allocated to the original 14 stores in the Uk which were launching pins! However a large amount have been sent to online so grab them while you can.

Event Pins changed to Celebration Pins because Event Pins in america are usually for really big events.

The website changed the selection of pins available on the 14th because the release was going to be earlier and more have been added due to the loss of 2 trading weeks!!!

So excited for the Launch! hope the stores are busy!
Thanks for that information :)

simonandwendy626

Is anyone trading in the Guildford Store on Saturday???? We will be there from 9am

Agent Lex

Pins are all available online now :) Ordered myself St Patrick's Day Stitch, Sorceror Mickey and Wall-E :)

Looks like there's more Limited Edition ones on the way...