Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Another Mickey pin on the coming soon section!!!!

Again, don't particularly like this one.

Please can we have alternative characters Disney!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Martin  B"Another Mickey pin on the coming soon section!!!!

Again, don't particularly like this one.

Please can we have alternative characters Disney!!

Martin

wow they certainly love their mickey pins! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

fly_with_me_dumbo

well it did all start with a mouse :D

Masamune

I quite like the new Mickey pin actually. :o I hope they do something for the release of Epic Mickey.

Stitch2814

I hope they might do something for the release of some of the DVDs this year as we have these -

Beauty and the beast
Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 (seen it on play for November release)
Christmas Carol
Toy Story 3

hope the utilize the releases of the DVDs for pins

Masamune

Beauty and the Beast is totally going to steal Fantasia's thunder. :(

Martin B

I do like the new Mickey cartoon pin, but I am a just peeved off that we have had no Halloween pins and that every time the coming soon section is updated we see another Mickey pin!! Don't get me wrong I do like collecting Mickey and gang pins but I would like to see some other characters represented. Let's see what they put up on Friday....

Martin

P.S I am definately going to get the Beauty and the Beast pin on Monday.
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

simonandwendy626

After extensive research we have discovered that so far the Disney Store is the cheapest place to buy

Toy Story 3 boxset.

Play.com are pre-selling at £34.99
DS £29.99

And we are defineitely getting B&B when it comes out. Just looove that film. OOh and Fantasia.....

So much Disney....OOOOOh!

All DS needs to do now is take advantage and release lots of special pins to go with each  boxset. That would be sooo awesome :D

Stitch2814

for those that may not look at pinpics that often here is a pin from the next release that will probably be shown tomorrow -

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cg ... &pin=80419

Another Mickey pin..of the joys of that :( and the TInk sat on moon is supposed to be out in 4 weeks so first release in November or so I saw it posted on pinpics...

just plain CRAP!!

Aveen2008

another tink pin!!

I am looking forward to the hunchback pin coming out. Not fussed on the jack skellington pumpkin king pin.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

the new releases added are not much better than what we already have been getting..its getting to the point our pins are not even great to even use them to trade..

Martin B

The Jack Skellington pin is AWESOME! I don't currenlty own any pins of him as the pumpkin king!

I am really excited for this release, but a bit bewildered as to why it wasn't released in time for Halloween!!!

Martin

Eager_Eyes

I agree I'm definately getting that pin, and the Mickey pins as I collect Mickey. I was in the Liverpool store on Saturday afternoon to say that it was packed was an understatement you couldn't move for people I wanted to pre-order toy story 3 to get the voucher and stood in line for 15 mins, I believe the madness for the the run up to xmas has begun!

Javey74

Just got round to uploading these ones..  :mrgreen:

Belle's World

Here is my latest pin:

Ro