Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

SOOOOOO WANT THOSE PINS!!! well, not that much but i like them a lot!! I hope the Dundee store has them!!! [-o<
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Donna

Yay I now have the full set.  My daughter has just phoned to sy she has the Goofy pin for me.  I am so pleased as they are really lovely pins.
@Sam congratulations on the Job.  That is really good news!!!! Not long now till the pin meet !!! just hoping there will be no snow or ice!!

Dorsetcandy

@Danny & Donna thanks for congratulating me on the job i'm very pleased  :D

@Donna Well done  :D/  how fantastic to have the full set the day after they came out!And the ice/snow has long gone from here we just have lots of rain,i do hope we don't get more snow though!

Javey74

Thought I'd add these couple of purchases..  :)

The Fab5

Jasmine and Raja (quite a large one this one for a Core Pin)..  :wink:

Belle's World

Loving the new pins, only prob is i won't be in a store until mid feb, i'm sure there will still be some around by then though given the length the first 8 were around for.
Ro

dlrpmad

Hey guys, I couldn't get the new cast member pins today!! :(  They are supposedly not in my store until this week!

On a possitive note, congrats in making a perminent cast member Sam, it makes me want to become a cast member as I spent 3 hours standing talking to the cast members about Disney. Hehe!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Yeah, the Disney Store in the MetroCentre had the new Cast Member Pins in last night, I really like them. I wouldn't care but my local Disney Store is usually the last to get anything..  :o  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

And the hunt begins lol

I hit all 3 stores around me today and just got back. I got the Minnie one from the manchester store which is having one out per day (so Im going back tomorrow) lol the oldham store is getting them in this week and the Trafford centre store should of had them but would not check and would not trade becuase they were not on there lanyards..which I then hated that cast member grrrrr

On the plus side of my search I got the 3 of the other cast member pins, the 2 mickey as a CM (blue ones) and the Stitch Square pin and the Donald with boat UK pin LE 1000 so not a bad days trading I wouldnt think as I found the trafford centre to have 3 lanyards of pins so Im searching the stores again tomorrow hehehe

I will take pics later of what I got as I think you need the CM pins Ro, or you did do so let me know.

Welsheeyore

I just came to look and realised I had no email notifications of any of the last two pages of replies :(

lovelovelove the new name badge pins - dont know if I will ever get the chance of any :( but hopefuly will in time.

@Sam - congrats again on job you know how pleased I am for you hun xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Eager_Eyes

Well my search for the new pins has begun - went to Liverpool before they apparently had them but they're gone already...will try again next wk, used to work around the corner from there (literally like 3 doors down) so popped in everyday and worn them down for the last lot...may go to Manc tomorrow not decided yet.

I've broken my elbow that is why I've not been on here much...infact I'm being v.naughty I've been told not to type!!!

but had to share my excitiment with a new pin hunt!!!

I'm also going to FL in June - do you all think they'd do well as traders???

Stitch2814

Manchester will only have 1 out per day as they only got a 6 week supply so you better be quick if you go eager_eyes. I agree with 1 per day that way it stops one person grabbing all the ones for other traders as no fun in the search for them then, I mean I had a blast going to three stores today lol in search for them :P

Eager_Eyes

I agree about the being fair and giving everyone a chance, I mean they must of just had them all out in Lpool.  I went there nearly every day for about a month before  I got my full sets of the last lots and other people were getting them in the meantime I kept on missing Donald, I asked but the rules were they couldn't keep him for me, which I can respect.  

I was meant to be going to London at the end of the wk, not happening now with the elbow, but last time I went to Oxford St I got a complete set of gift boxes in one swoop!!! They've been put away for trading in FL in June :D  Maybe I'll go to somewhere else tomorrow, I wish there was a Disney Store in Warrington, so much closer...

Stitch2814

I heard a guy ask the bus driver about buses to warrington and since I has the phone numbers for all disney stores that I got given off ther girl in the Oldham store I checked and thought oor warrington as another store could be done in one day lol but sadly not lol

It is a bit extreme when the cast members dont know that you can only trade twice per day in any store as that only gives those traders who scalp all the new pins for themselves a chance to get them before anyone else has a chance.

Eager_Eyes

I know what you mean, I think Disney need some kind of formal and proper pin trading training for all cm's before they can wear a lanyard on stage..

I think there should definately be a store in Warrington, I could run it! (ha I'm allowed to dream!!)

Stitch2814

Hahaha Im moving to Ireland where there is no store only in Belfast :( too far away from me so I wish they would open one up in dublin and I could go and work there...I can dream as well lol as its a good idea :P

I think the Manchester store is lucky as quite a few are traders themselves so know the rules so to speak.