Bolt characters?

Started by Anthony, January 17, 2009, 11:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Does anyone know -- will the characters of Bolt be appearing at WDS?

They were at the official French premiere in Disney Village today:

Not a bad job of modelling a dog or cat as a two-legged walk-around, either.

The Butlin Boy

They do look good don't they. I'd love to see them in the Studios soon :) I've seen pictures of them in the States, and I must say that they should bring Rhino (the Hamster) along with them as well, from the looks of the trailers he steals the show :P

Pete's Dragon

Pretty good. But I'd love to see a guy dressed up inside a hamster suit rolling aroung the park inside a giant plastic ball. Now that would be priceless and worth the entry fee alone  :D

Anthony

They could always have Rhino out on his own... a life-sized remote-controlled hamster in a ball is doable, right?

It was good timing for Lasseter to be at the resort with all this Toy Story Playland talk...

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Anthony"They could always have Rhino out on his own... a life-sized remote-controlled hamster in a ball is doable, right?

It was good timing for Lasseter to be at the resort with all this Toy Story Playland talk...

They could, but NO. I wanna see some poor sod, getting paid minimum wage to dress up as a giant hamster, and run until he collaspes from exhaustion in a lake of his own sweat   :twisted:  :P

The Butlin Boy

Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to see that PD ( :roll: :wink:  ) he doesn't have his ball. Here's the best pic I could find, of Rhino, at the American Premier of the film:

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Anthony"They could always have Rhino out on his own... a life-sized remote-controlled hamster in a ball is doable, right?

They could, but NO. I wanna see some poor sod, getting paid minimum wage to dress up as a giant hamster, and run until he collaspes from exhaustion in a lake of his own sweat   :twisted:  :P

If it got me away from having to do this piece of English coursework, i'd do it for free :P  :lol:

Anyway the characters don't look bad, can't see why they won't be in WDS, they're in Paris (for the Village premiere) so why can't they be in WDS? :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Anthony

Quote from: "-breeno-"Anyway the characters don't look bad, can't see why they won't be in WDS, they're in Paris (for the Village premiere) so why can't they be in WDS? :D
Yeah, I can't see why they won't be. DLRP were a bit slow with non-Pixar characters for a while (Meet the Robinsons appeared months late and only for a few weeks, Prince Caspian appeared just for one day), but after the success of Remy and Emile I wouldn't be surprised if the fluffy Bolt and Mittens are out already...

And obviously not one to pass up a free trip to Paris, Mark Walton was there, despite not voicing the French version!

Rest of the photos are up now: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2009/01/18/bol ... and-furry/

Nicholas-c

I haven't seen it yet so i cant really comment :P Would be good to see more modern characters in the park tho, That way the originals stay in the main park :P

p.s thanks for using imgdash ;) :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Jens

I heard they came over from California especially for this event and will not do sets in the Walt Disney Studios park. The reason is rumoured to be that a white Bolt in a muddy France doesn't work. If the film is a gigantic succes they will however think about keeping them at DLRP for a while.

WDI1992

whatever they decide, the can not go without Rhino... he's at least as 'lead character' as Mittens & Bolt in the movie! .... then again... I did love the pigeons aswell  :lol:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net