Disneyland Resort Paris for Future

Started by Magicboy, December 30, 2008, 01:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicboy

Maybe had you find out the Qualitiy is worse since 1992 , year of year.

If you are the director of Disneyland Resort Paris.
What would you change in Guest service, parks, Hotels, At Saisons (Halloween, christmas,. ....), Disney village, Entertainment, Parkmaps, ... and more ?

Walts heir

i would open more hotels and new rides
I would also cut prices but increase food prices so that people pay as much but dont feel as if they have

Pete's Dragon

Food prices are high enough. 11 euros for a Hotdog meal !?!

disneyfreak90

yes the hot dog prices ass really to high!
but i would open at first mickey's toontown and a splash mountain because they re really missing in paris! then i would give the people more possibilities to get autographs from every character and i would make more characters in the fantillusion parade! so i think that's all for the moment^^

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"yes the hot dog prices ass really to high!
but i would open at first mickey's toontown and a splash mountain because they re really missing in paris! then i would give the people more possibilities to get autographs from every character and i would make more characters in the fantillusion parade! so i think that's all for the moment^^

Not only the chance to get more autographs, but the chance to do it in an orderly fashion. Have a pre-made roping system in place before the character get there, then get a CM to police the queue a bit better.

charlied

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Not only the chance to get more autographs, but the chance to do it in an orderly fashion. Have a pre-made roping system in place before the character get there, then get a CM to police the queue a bit better.

Now that's a good idea!! Doesn't Mickey or Donald get intimated by loads of families with children brandishing autograph books charging at them every time they come out for a stroll.   :)

howtodeal

I think they need to focus on enhancing the quality of the shows in the park. The first
time i visited the park in summer 1997, they had The Beauty and the Beast show in Videopolis,
Pocahontas on Chaparral Theatre and a princesses show or something
like that infront of the castle. These shows were amazing especially compared to
what we have now  :(  The main idea to any show these days seems to be singing
and dancing  :? I really hope that they learn from their mistakes and go back to
what they used to do before.

Walts heir

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Food prices are high enough. 11 euros for a Hotdog meal !?!
a hot dog is 4 euros 50 if you want a coke and chips its 7 euros 50 wich is pretty expensive

Tinkerbelle

well... I paid a lot for a hotdog with chips and a coke the day before yesterday... but I won a free coke!!! it was valid from 3PM and I couldn't use it (i left the park a little bit earlier to catch the flight back home). Make sure you always take a look at your tickets, at least at Casey's Corner!

Walts heir

its not only caseys corner i got a free cofee or hot choclate at just about every fast food restaurant