Cheshire Cat Garden Statues

Started by Magic M, December 22, 2008, 12:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

Hi there Mouseketeers!

I've just bought an awesome set of Gothic-style wrought iron patio furniture which my Mum described as "very Alice in Wonderland".  It got me thinking to an Alice themed corner for my garden.

When I was in DLRP a few weeks ago I saw a fab bronze-effect Cheshire Cat statue.

Does anyone know where I could get one in the UK as my next trip isn't for a year!!

Javey74

I cannot say I've seen them, have you any pictures.. :)

But I do know 'Masamune' would love one of those.. :D/  :D/

Clarebelle

oooo I saw him on my last trip too, cant find him on the uk disneystore sight :( erm ... ebay? or ask some one very nicely to bring one back for you :wink:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:D I would totally love one of those. :lol: I'd put it in my room though, not in my garden.

:shock: But what is this statue that you speak of? Where was it and how much does it cost? :P I'll have to get me one of those in a couple of weeks!

Magic M

The gift shop of the Art of Disney Animation sells them.  They are pretty pricey at around 40euros.

They are made of solid vinyl plastic but coloured to look like bronze.

It'll look great with my furniture!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Magic M"The gift shop of the Art of Disney Animation sells them.  They are pretty pricey at around 40euros.

They are made of solid vinyl plastic but coloured to look like bronze.

It'll look great with my furniture!

It'd look perfect right in the centre of your table :P

Masamune

:D That's awesome! How big/heavy is it? I wonder if it'll actually fit in my suitcase. :shock:

The Butlin Boy

I saw it a few times last week. It costs 89 Euros! :wink:

Masamune

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I saw it a few times last week. It costs 89 Euros! :wink:
:shock: :cry: Nooo! Magic M said it was 40 Euros. No way I'm paying 89 Euros for it, that's basically £88 at the rate I changed my money at! :( I love Cheshire stuff, but I'd only pay that much money for an awesome Cheshire item. Although the garden statue is great, it's not awesome.

Magic M

Sorry if I got your hopes up guys - my bad!

I didn't realise it was that much!  Ouch!  Thats almost as much as my whole garden set cost me!!