Second star to the right and straight on till morning! ...

Started by Clarebelle, December 13, 2008, 07:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

are you keeping us in suspence for the rest? it's working hehe!! Can't wait to see more!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

awww they still not up :(
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Clarebelle

Hello everyone! I am still alive :P sorry its taking so long, but have been trying to move everything from my old laptop to my new one, and its taking a little time :(

but for the time being heres a little sneak preview ...
sorry about the bad quality and editing, havent quite got used to things yet :oops:

[youtube:ex33ak5d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qGFOQV4ljI[/youtube:ex33ak5d]

edit: facebook might be better quality, i dont know :S

[
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Clarebelle"but for the time being heres a little sneak preview ...
sorry about the bad quality and editing, havent quite got used to things yet :oops:

What bad quality and editing? I thought it was fantastic =D> Thanks for sharing it, I can't wait for the rest :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"but for the time being heres a little sneak preview ...

haha your very kind :oops:

Clarebelle

watch in high quality, its better! :P

bigrossco

what a great video very nice clare but i was fed up of waiting!

LMAO
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Clarebelle

Fine Ross I shall block you!!! :P

never2old

Whoa, great video Clare!!! Now I really can't wait to go back...

Thanks for that, looking forward for more...

Clarebelle

aw thanks. me neither :( but I suppose you will be there long before my next trip your soooo lucky :P

littlemermaid83

Oh Clare that was lovely, made me cry lol.

Where did you get the Enchanted Candleabration music?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Clarebelle

awww I hope it didnt make you sad.
enchanted candelabration music? erm.... in the video its Luminata (i think :S and Ring the Bells of off the 15th anniversary 2 disc cd set).

littlemermaid83

It didnt make me sad, tears of happiness that we have such a lovely park. Plus I just came home from there on Thursday and i miss the place already.

Im going to go and listen to my cd now  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"It didnt make me sad, tears of happiness that we have such a lovely park. Plus I just came home from there on Thursday and i miss the place already.

Im going to go and listen to my cd now  :D

hehe enjoy!

Clarebelle

Clarebelles "flight" from London :P

We woke up actually on time! which was a miracle :P and headed to St Pancras to catch our train. I was so excited! and very upset when I found out that children get a little "goodie bag" :( (I so wanted one, so Chris fashioned my one out of my 15th Anniversary DLRP shopping bag, a note book and pen from the WH Smiths at the station).

I was a little apprehensive about the train and was worried that all my luggage wouldn't fit! I had left the "heavy" tag on since our flight home in Feb, somehow I knew it would come in useful ;-)  We had no problems, I just cant believe how relaxed it all is, it was amazing and just incredibly easy, I would recommend Eurostar to anyone now! we just loved it :-D especially the plug sockets ;-)

It wasn't long before we arrived at the gates to the park!  ...

Excitement run through me as we took the escalator up to ground level, Through the white Christmas trees I could see the Disney Village Sign! and Panamagique! I couldn't wait to see the hotel, and the room (a Montana lake view, I was hoping for the top floor)! I was home :-)

A quick (very quick) look at the hotel room :P
[youtube:1grwy1xb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kzum7tiHpE&feature=channel_page[/youtube:1grwy1xb]

The room was lovely, we had a corner one, so two of the walls were pretty much just window and we had a lovely view of NPBC hotel, Lake Disney, Panormagique, HNY and the Disney Village, but it wasnt the penthouse I had hoped for :( we were only on the second floor, but it was lovely to just be able to walk around the corner and bumb into Eeyore, which is exactically what happened as we headed out to our character lunch :mrgreen:  my mum had just answered the phone (I aways try to call when I get there, to let her know I can manage not to get lost :P) when I squeeked EEYORE!!!!!!!!!!! at her lol. :mrgreen:

I HAD payed for a character lunch at the Lucky Nugget, but I had failed to made a reservation :roll: so unfortunatly we got a bit caught up in the frenzy of one of the busiest weekends in December. So we made reservations for tomorrow, and headed over to adventureland to see if Hakuna Matata was open :D lucky for me it was and we were able to pick up a quick bite to eat.