How do you keep the magic magic?

Started by MinniesBestPal, November 28, 2008, 11:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Ok, a bit of a weird title!

But how do you keep the disney experience fresh?

Do you do something as little as changing the songs on your ipod around every few weeks, and maybe add a new one or take a few off?

Or is it something as big as not going to DLRP for a year or so?

The Butlin Boy

I think for me the answer to your question is in fact this very forum :) What better place is there for me to go to keep up-to-date with the magic than this very forum :mrgreen:

burntsienna

I only get to go to Disney once a year so its pretty much magical every time  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Well for me it's also this very Forum, that life line whilst I'm not there, keeping up to date with recent changes and info from Trip Reports etc.  :wink:  :D

I used to go twice a year, this year we never made it.  Bear in mind TOT hadn't opened in October 2007, neither had Stitch Live.  So the next time we go, there will be new things to explore. So to a point, time can make things even more awesome.. :D

MinniesBestPal

Yeah, you're right Javey! Time is part of keeping the magic magic!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"Bear in mind TOT hadn't opened in October 2007, neither had Stitch Live.  So the next time we go, there will be new things to explore. So to a point, time can make things even more awesome.. :D

You're gonna love 'em! :wink:

Javey74

I'm sure I will Butlin Boy, I cannot wait.. :D/  :D/  :D/