New CD Re-Releases

Started by Anthony, February 11, 2006, 02:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

La-Di-Da Carnaval & Disney Cinema Parade

Poppy the Monkey has just reported here that both the La-Di-Da Carnaval and Disney Cinema Parade CD Singles have been re-released with new packaging.  The track listings are the same as before for both CDs.

Frontierland En Musique

On a similar note, I've also heard that Frontierland En Musique will be re-released in late February.  I got this information from someone who tried to purchase the current CD from the Mail Order Service.  I don't know about a tracklisting or any other details yet, or even if this is 100% confirmed.

It seems a strange choice for a re-release though.  The original CD isn't *that* good as a land music CD, so unless they improve it quite a bit then I think it might be a bit of a waste of time...  :?

Kris

I agree. Frontierland En Musique is a bit rubbish, especially with yet more duplicate tracks. To be honest, I can't think of much else they could add to a newer versions appart from The Tarzan Encounter, but that doesn't follow the Frontierland theme very well.  :cry:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

Well of course they could add music that can actually be heard in Frontierland, but with all the copyright issues I guess that'll never happen.  :(  They could add more music from Phantom Manor, or maybe music from the riverboat?

I wouldn't be surprised if the CD didn't change at all though really.

I'd still like to see a Discoveryland En Musique, especially now that they've got the Buzz music to put on there...

Kris

Yeah, although mst fans have SMM2 in CD quality now anyway  :P There's so much atmospere music that we can't buy anywhere and Buzz/SMM2 for non-fas to buy. It makes much mor sense than the land with little music: Frontierland!

I guess the Halloween tracks on the Frontierland album would change however  :wink:

Anthony

Quote from: "Kris"I guess the Halloween tracks on the Frontierland album would change however  :wink:
Good point!  I didn't think about that...

Exciting, eh?  :roll:

Anthony

The new CD artworks:

Kris

They seem very simplistic those 2. I think I prefer the Carnival one over DCP as the WDS logo/picture they use is so old. What harm was there in using the actual parade logo there?

Kristof

The Cinema parade cd made me wonder if they'll ever release the Animagique cd again.  :?:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"The Cinema parade cd made me wonder if they'll ever release the Animagique cd again.  :?:
I suppose it depends whether they can be bothered replacing the Pinocchio track with The Little Mermaid...  :wink:  I don't see why they shouldn't re-release the CD though, it'd sell much better than La-Di-Da Carnaval, especially since the show is on all year round.

I don't really like the colours of the Disney Cinema Parade CD, but the Kids Carnival one looks cool.  Much better than the original, actually.  :D

Dlrpfan

I hope they do re-relese Animagique and maybe Cinemagique?
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anthony

Frontierland En Musique was rereleased this Saturday:

The only change is with the Halloween tracks: Halloween-Halloween has been replaced by It's Halloween-Lo-Ween and its Country remix.  The new CD is actually a minute or so shorter than the old one!

Nice cover art though, I think. :D

Full details: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/cdarchive/albu ... usique.htm

Kristof

Oh no.  I was there on saturday.  :?  Will have to buy it this weekend then.  :lol:

Wish they would make a Discoveryland cd like that.  :(