It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends (MMP)

Started by Kristof, November 24, 2008, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDDY

Hey,
thanks for the fast answers ;)

QuoteMickey and Minnie are there (to be specific, on the balcony of the castle)

WOW, I would love to see that :)
Has anyone some pictures of that?

thanks, have a great day ;)
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "EDDY"Hey,
thanks for the fast answers ;)

QuoteMickey and Minnie are there (to be specific, on the balcony of the castle)

WOW, I would love to see that :)
Has anyone some pictures of that?

thanks, have a great day ;)

There is a video here:

viewtopic.php?p=104861#p104861

:wink:

Kristof

Quote from: "Riebi"Wow that sounds like a fast builded stage. I was a bit shocked cause you don´t see much of central plaza at the moment.

Well it's not there yet!  It has been build somewhere in a workshop and now all electricity and such is being installed on Central Plaza.

Another bright side: apparently the new stage won't be as high as the current one!

lil-shawn

hey folks,

hopefully they will remove the stage after the party and we will see
central placa and the main street in its old glory in 2010...

Javey74

Looking good from the plans.. :D/

Kristof

Good news comes from member "noudou" on DCP.  It seems that the plan to put seating areas around Central Plaza (more importantly on the grass area in front of Le Chateau) has been abandoned because of issues with underground electricity and gas lines.  =D>

Clarebelle

*BIG sigh of relief*
Thats such good news! =D>  :D/
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Kristof"Good news comes from member "noudou" on DCP.  It seems that the plan to put seating areas around Central Plaza (more importantly on the grass area in front of Le Chateau) has been abandoned because of issues with underground electricity and gas lines.  =D>

Oh, thank God. Please let them not come up with any other similar stupid ideas like this!!  [-o<

RnRCj

Quote from: "Kristof"Good news comes from member "noudou" on DCP.  It seems that the plan to put seating areas around Central Plaza (more importantly on the grass area in front of Le Chateau) has been abandoned because of issues with underground electricity and gas lines.  =D>

Great! If only they'd do the same with TSPL...

Anthony

Because of underground gas and electricity lines? Because of underground gas and electricity lines?!! That's why they cancel it?!  Oh wow...  Lucky Main Street is pretty permanent or Entertainment would be wanting to rip that up too.

Quote from: "RnRCj"Great! If only they'd do the same with TSPL...
Yawn... Seriously! :P

RnRCj

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "RnRCj"Great! If only they'd do the same with TSPL...
Yawn... Seriously! :P

I guess I was a little predictable there. :lol: Wouldn't it be great though? As the foundations are dug for RC Racer they discover gas and electricity lines and have to cancel the whole thing. Oh, the joy! If dreams really do come true that will happen...

I'm a lot more optimistic about this stage though (the stage itself, not so much the shows to be performed on it).  If it's smaller than the 15th stage height-wise, that's definitely good, and it sounds like it could look better too.

Riebi

Maybe there´s a god with mickey ears  :wink:  Not a high plaza stage, not a absolutly permament plaza stage, no seating area on my green graaaaasss...sounds better and better every day.  :mrgreen: A bit more nots and nos and I will have back my most lovable normal central plaza.  :P
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"I'm a lot more optimistic about this stage though (the stage itself, not so much the shows to be performed on it).  If it's smaller than the 15th stage height-wise, that's definitely good, and it sounds like it could look better too.
Oh no no no, it needs to be at least that height!  Do you remember the original central plaza stage from 2003 and 2004? It was so low down that if you were stood anywhere other than the front row you'd only see people heads (or rather, children on dumb parents' shoulders).

But yeah, the higher it is the worse it looks the rest of the time, like a giant wall blocking your path further into the park. They should have invested in a Tomorrowland-style stage that rises out of the ground... Tssch.

Kris

Didn't they know the location and depth of these pipelines before all this?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Riebi

Quote from: "Anthony"(or rather, children on dumb parents' shoulders).

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...