It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends (MMP)

Started by Kristof, November 24, 2008, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaysha

The floor is now red!

Mickey will be wearing a luxurious blue costume decorated of more 2000 brilliant leds as well as of 60 flashes of light, Mickey will illuminate Central Plaza by night and day! And the costume is resistant to the rain!

Sorry for my english  :oops:

//http://dlrptimes.over-blog.fr/

RnRCj

The red does look better, I must admit! :)

I don't like the orange outline though.

Kris

The red looks amazing! Would never have thought a simple change from black to red would work so well. In-keeping with the event too, but that costume sounds a bit suspect to me lol. Blue? All those lights? What for exactly?

Don't tell me... the castle illuminations are staying up or something?! I'm so excited about this show, just the lack of music and character dialogue that's been arranged to date concerns/confuses me. On one level it sounds like an epic performance that's been in the making for months, but then they don't even know who will be featuring with just 1 month to go. Chaos.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

kaysha

[spoiler:3ounrod2][/spoiler:3ounrod2]

:wink:

Magicalmouse125

Nice one kaysha.

The stage looks really goo red. Interesting change from black to red but definalt recognisable. Can't wait to see Mickey's illuminating costume should be good
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Kris

Oh my goodness, that costume. Why does he need to light up? He already has a great suit in Fantillusion so having another illuminating costume seems ridiclious. Especially for daytime :S

SophieD

Mickeys costume looks just like the one he wore for the 15th celebrations just with lights! or is it just me??

The lights just look like they have been thrown on in a squiggly line!! They look so obvious!

On the other hand the red carpet looks really nice!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

15MagicalYears

Oh golly  :shock:  That doesn't look great.

Anthony

When I read about these lights I expected something like Fantillusion with individual LEDs across the suit... not a giant blue rope light sewed across the back. Maybe it's not finished? :?

And also... Mickey in white? No no no...! :lol:

The stage looks very classy indeed with the top finished though, reminds me of the 15th red carpet.

Kris

Classy's the right word for it. In the same way the '15th' banners has something about them that fitted in, this stage does too. With all the fake stonework and planting (if the concepts are followed) this could really become a extension of our castle and not just a stage

kaysha

Quote from: "Anthony"When I read about these lights I expected something like Fantillusion with individual LEDs across the suit... not a giant blue rope light sewed across the back. Maybe it's not finished? :?

And also... Mickey in white? No no no...! :lol:

The stage looks very classy indeed with the top finished though, reminds me of the 15th red carpet.

Yes exactly, for Mickey I thought of something better  :cry:
I was only aware of the description, I've discovered the picture after just like you...

I hope this costume is not finished :?

15MagicalYears

I'm pretty sure that the costume  isn't finished  :(
I was just hoping to see Mickey in something stunning not tacky  :x

Magicalmouse125

Oh right. that is what the costume may actually look like. i thought it was a joke. Oh gosh. Well............................it's interesting :lol:

casschr05

I dunno I like the lighted costume to a certain extent but I needs to be more stunning!

Also I am a theatre technician (in training :P ) and in my opinion if you have a daytime show its best to avoid lights!! (more common sense!)
I can't see it creating a good effect, for instance on a summers day it wouldn't be worth it :lol:

but at the night shows, yes they should use it!  

Anyway that was my opinion :lol:

Magicalmouse125

yeah your right casschr05. during the day it will have little effect. if there is a performance at night it may look good. but the fact that most of the shows will be during the day it won't look good.