Closures — attraction refurbishment schedules

Started by Kristof, February 07, 2006, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

with Pirates only being closed for a week in January, it doesnt look like we are to get the rummoured movie additions like Disneyland and WDW??

Anthony

Quote from: "penfold12"with Pirates only being closed for a week in January, it doesnt look like we are to get the rummoured movie additions like Disneyland and WDW??
Yeah, those rumours have died a slow death, and I guess this confirms it.

I suppose with three new WDS attractions, a new parade and more, they don't really need to play the "pirates" card yet.  They should keep it for another round, or maybe not play it at all, just keep the attraction original and market it that way.  I suppose if they need a fairly cheap new attraction to market for 2008/09/10 then it'd be an obvious choice...

Fantillusion

....no.........
After seeing Dead Mans Chest a few days ago I was really looking forward to seeing the improved attraction. POTC is one of my favorite rides and to improve it is like giving me one hundred gifts all in one.
 :hook: At least we have the original!
-Craig

Owain

Do any of you no if anything is Closed during the weekend of march the 2nd to the 3rd !  ?  :shock:

Any Information will be Helpful thanks  :D

Anthony

Check the dates on the first page or visit http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practic ... edclosures

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"Check the dates on the first page or visit http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practic ... edclosures

On that site do the light blue squares mean the ride is open and the darker blue squares mean it's closed? If so the Studio Tram Tour is closed when I visit :cry:

fly_with_me_dumbo

i know is a long way away but do you reckon all rides will be open in august 2007?

Anthony

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"i know is a long way away but do you reckon all rides will be open in august 2007?
Cant guarantee it, but yeah they usually are. :wink:

RnRCj

Can someone please confirm that the Studio Tram Tour is closed? I'm going tomorrow!  :lol:

-b-e-n-9-5-

Disneyland Park May Refurbish The Castle During The Night's So There Isn't Scaffolding around La Cheatu de la belle bois (sleeping beauty castle)
Where Magic Lives

swity

As we are planning to go in September does anybody know what atractions will be closed??Because 2 times we went to DRP Big Thunder Mountain,may favourite attraction has always been closed....So it would be very important to know if it will be closed again....Or if nobody knows mayby somebody can say me when you will know which attractions will be closed then...Thanks...

smurfy74

Were going im September too so hopefully everything will be open ( fingers crossed ) BTM was closed for about 3 months last year if I remember rightly for a major overhaul, so it looks promising that everything will be fine for 2007, with no major closures. when are you goin we are going 16th to 20th and staying in the cheyenne.

Disneyana

We're going from the 3rd till the 6th september. I asked on the reservation hotline if any attractions will be closed. And she told me that all the popular attractions will be open. just Pocahontas Indian Village and Critter Coral are closed.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

Nooo, not Critter Corral :( I love the animals and the atmosphere there so much... but better this is closed than BTM or something  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Critter Corral has been closed for a few years now, it's just sitting there empty.  I don't know why.  I guess the animals moved to Davy Crockett Ranch.