General Studios Enhancements

Started by Kristof, February 02, 2006, 01:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"Where exactly will the Monsters, Inc. photolocation be situated? I LOVE Monsters Inc.!
Me too!!  It's a very overlooked Pixar film, for some reason.

The photolocation is in the corner between Disney Studio 1 and Animagique.  There used to be overflow seating there from the restaurant inside Studio 1, but now it'll all be for the photo location.  Check back through the topic for some of the photos showing the wider area, that might help you place it in the park. :wink:

Anthony

It seems the photo location will now be open from either April 7th or 8th...

Patrick

Sounds exciting I can't wait now to see all these wonderful photo locations they all look and sound so exciting :D .  Plus Monsters Inc is a fantastic movie and deserved one :) .

luke

Quote from: "Baloo"It seems the photo location will now be open from either April 7th or 8th...

Oh good, i'll be there from the 10th  :D

Anthony

Looks like the main part of the photo location is in place:

Patrick

This is what's happend so far with it looks like a door :wink: , looks really quite nice again for a photolocation.

Photo from Raptor1982

Anthony

It looks great!  Much better than I expected, I'm glad to see they've spent a decent amount of money on it since its permanent.

If you look at dlrp.fr's photos it looks too wide to be a door though...

Poppy The Monkey

It does look great.

However I can see it causing some confusion, expecially at the moment, that a new Monsters Inc ride is about to open, and thats the entrance!

Anthony

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"However I can see it causing some confusion, expecially at the moment, that a new Monsters Inc ride is about to open, and thats the entrance!
Haha, good point!  It actually looks better than the entrance to "Mike & Sulley to the Rescue" in DCA, don't you think?  :)

Hopefully when the fences are down it'll be obvious that it's just a photo location.

I just noticed something on dlrp.fr's photos:

What's that thing on the wall?  Looks like it might be a back-lit sign or something...

Poppy The Monkey

This Photo-Location is impressing me more and more everyday.

I think it will really help to bring more life into Animation Courtyard, it looks so well thought-out, designed and built.

It will open tomorrow.  :lol:

Daniel

Sorry that i keep on asking questions, but what is this attraction about and what is going to happen in there?

Poppy The Monkey

(See what I mean - about confusion!!  :lol: )

This is just going to be a small photo location, so really what you see there at the moment is pretty much what you will get. "Sully" a character from the movie will stand in that fake blue doorway for photos with guests.

It has been designed to look like the entrance to the Monsters Inc scream factory, but really it is just a blue entrance with a "faked" building behind it.

So just a photo-location not a genuine attraction.

DarthRichi

HELLO, I'M NEW, MY NAME IS RICHI AND THIS IS THE ADRESS OF INTERNET OF THE NEW improvements!

http://www.dlrp.fr/actularge.php?id=554

:maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:  :maleficent_bounce:

LONG TIME TO DISNEY VILLAINS

Kristof

Small caps please!  8)

Kristof