Fastpass @ SpaceMountain

Started by Jiminy, March 29, 2004, 02:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiminy

What do you think about the Space Mountain Fast Pass System?
Honestly I often wonder: What for have I taken a FastPass? - I think it's the only attraction that lacks a seperate FastPass line up to the boarding area and therefore I seldom gained time..
Maybe I always took a wrong turn?  :arrow:  [-X
 :D

Kristof

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

too bad they replaced the starway (or how was it named) :-/

Jiminy

Couldn't they replace the fastpass entry and install it somewhere on the gallery above the boarding station? One side of the stairways could be used for Fastpass as in BTM.
Then they could reopen the spectators gallery (starway or what ever..  :) ) so that timid visitors would be able to enjoy the atmosphere of space mountain as well again!

Kristof

Should be great  :D   Maybe they're planning something like that... someday...

Anthony

Well they are planning a big refurbishment of Space Mountain very soon as part of the huge refurbishment taking place over the whole of Discoveryland, so you never know!  I don't want to go into the details of the refurb because there are too many wild rumours to make sense of!  :x

Kristof

Like: "a new soundtrack"  :evil:  Let's hope that's not true!!!

Jiminy

Oh please! No new soundtrack! The actual one can hardly be topped..
Baloo is right, there are strange rumours around! Somewhere I read that the whole track will be removed or that 2 more loopings will be added..   #-o   Veeeeery probable and reliable, isn't it?  :mrgreen:

experiment627

I don't think that the FP-line can be moved... unfortunately. At least the FP-entrance is (kinda) visible from the FP machines...

I don't miss the starway that much, actually, but I think it's a pity that Space Mountain's queue can't be used anymore at its full capacity... (like cutting the line in two halfs to allow FastPass access and the fact the beautiful second level inside of the loading station isn't used...)