Ross's Halloween Trip - 5th - 12 Oct 08

Started by bigrossco, October 13, 2008, 02:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinac42

good report need my fix of pics lol
glad you had a good time

bigrossco

you can get your fix of photos if you click the link ;)
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

bigrossco

8th October

Well supprise today we spent it away from Disneyland and took a trip to Paris!

We left the Disneyland Trainstation and headed to Charles De Gaul Train Station in Paris.

When we got out of the train station we were greeted by arc de triumph!

After this we decided that we would head over to the Eiffle Tower and we walked up to the second floor up the steps! (all 668n steps!) and on both floors we stopped to take some pictures of the views of Paris!

We then took the lift up to the top of the tower and OMG what amazing views of Paris!"

After this it was starting to get late so we headed back to Disneyland to get our dinner at Annete's

9th October

Today we had another late start of the day and headed over to TOT for our first ride of the day then headed on to RNRRC

David decided he would get some autographs today for his family so we saw Toon-Train and found it a good opportunity to get some!

We then went to watch Animagique which was a good and funny show!  

We then headed over to Disney Park where on route we saw Mickey Mouse (good timing!) and que'd up to meet him and got his autograph as well as some pictures with him (yupeee)

Then we went over to Buzz Light Years Pizza Planet where we had the Disney Famous "Pizza Burger" which was so yummy! altho it could of done with more cheese on the pizza base!

After having lunch we then went onto SM2 and had to wait 15mins we were then going to go back on it but in the time we got onto the ride the que was all the way outside so decided not to.

We then headed back to the hotel to change into our shorts as the weather was so nice (I know and its October!)

On the way back to the park I had a ride on Panomagiqe and David didnt want to go on it so just watched as I was on it (and what amazing views of the park you get from it!)

We then headed back to WDS and at this time Motors Stunt Action was on so the ques were very quite so headed over to TOT and basicly walked straight into the Library!

After this we then headed onto RNRRC for 2 goes!

At this time it was already 5pm so headed over to Annete's in Disney Village for our Dinner.

I then took a trip into the Disney Store to start buying presents for friends and family!

10th October coming tomorrow!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip

Javey74

Thanks for sharing again Ross, keep it rolling.... :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

Clarebelle

Didnt buy me a prezzie :-(

lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

bigrossco

10th October

Well this morning we headed over to the TOT for our first ride ofthe day

After this we then went onto RNRRC then it was on to Armagedon (OMG! it felt like fire hit you on it and the flame got so close to me !!!)

After this we then headed over to watch Art of Disney Animation which was so good to watch some of the behind the scene stuff!

After this we thought we would give Crusher's Coaster a ride after being told by many people we should take a ride on it.  WOW what a very good ride!  We did not expect it to be so fast going down as well it was so amazing still cant get over it!

We then headed onto Cars Rally.

By this time we got so hungry so (David's choice) we took a trip to..... McDonalds!!

Aeter this we then went back into the Studios and as we went outside Studio 1 people were heading into Cinémagique so we decided we would give it a try and it was so funny and well done!

We then had another go on TOT and then had 2 goes onto RNRRC then it was back onto Crushers Coaster.

It then started to get latge so we then headed over to the main park where we got our wrist bands to be ready for "Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party" and then it was onto BTM and SM2 to have some rides on it.

After this we then headed over Plaza Gardens (only place we were able to get into eat in the Park!)

After this we then watched Candlebration.

It was then time to go into Fantasyland for the start of the Halloween Party.

We took a trip on Pirates of the Carabian and then had a walk around Fantasyland where we saw a number of Characters which was great to get pictures with them and autograhps as there was hardly any ques at them!

We then headed into the Festival Theatre to watch a very funny Magician

After this we took a ride on Its A Small World which seemed to go on forever!

Then it was antoher walk around talking to more Characters after that we headed back over to POTC and after the end of the ride the CM let us stay on and go around again (there was only a couple of people in the que!) and after it got to the end again the CM said we can go again (no one in the que) but we decided not tio and got off

It was then time for yet another walk around the park getting hugs off Characters!

We then went to Main Street USA for the parade at the end of the Halloween Party which was so good and at the Main Street Station they all talked to people again!

After this it was after 2300 so it was time to head to bed!

11th October to come tomorow...
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

SophieD

great trip report and pics Bigrossco!!

I like on the 1st day when David was looking for his suitcase-but it was there all the time!! sounds like something i would do!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

bigrossco

Quote from: "SophieD"great trip report and pics Bigrossco!!

I like on the 1st day when David was looking for his suitcase-but it was there all the time!! sounds like something i would do!!

Thanks!

We wasted like 15/20mins because of it!

Luckly when we got to Gallery 5 at CDG T2 e/f the bus was there and boarding!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

Javey74

Another great commentry there Ross, looking forward to the next instalment.. =D>  =D>

You were so lucky to get the option of going round again on POTC, and again if you wanted to... :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

It sounds like a great great trip, Ross! On my trip the boat right after ours in POTC was offered to go again, but ours was not :(

Can't wait to read more
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

ColdSun

you sure went on a lot of rollercoaster rides, I would be so sick if I did the same :lol: . And thanks for sharing the pics, they are great...

dagobert

It looks like you had a great trip. Very nice report.
WOW 75min waiting time at RNRC on the first day. During our stay it was walk through attraction. The longest waiting time was 5min.
RNRC is my favorite rollercoaster at DLRP and I'm glad that it attracts more people again.

Did you take pictures? Or have I missed a link?

bigrossco

11th October - Last Full Day

Well sadly today is our last full day in Disneyland :(

The first ride of the day was ... RNRRC!

We then got our fast pass for TOT as with it being Saturday the park was going to be busy!

After this and having a short walk around the Studios we had some lunch.

We then took a trip to the Disney Store in Disney Village to get our final shopping done then it was back to WDS to watch Motors Stunt Action again.  after this we then got a fast pass (first time durring the whole holiday fast pass was open) for RNRRC as the que was so long!

While waiting for the RNRRC Fast-Pass (it was for 20mins later!) we then went to watch Stich Live.  Most people would of thought this was jsut for the younger kids but oh no alot of adults without kids went to see it!   It was truly amazing to watch this and how Stitch interacts with the audience makes him seem so real (i think he is real! haha)

After this it was time for our second ride on RNRRC then it was on to TOT

We were going to go back to on Crushers Coaster but it had a 90min waiting time so thought we would just head onto the Main Park and we just got into the park to watch the Halloween Pre-Parede and then it was time to watch Disneys Once Upon a Dream Parade.

We then headed over to the Blue Lagoon to have our dinner and we were served by a water from Glasgow! wwho has been working in Disneyland since the park opened!!!

We then thought we would take a ride on Indiana Jones but it had a 30 min waiting time so we just got a fast pass for it.

We then had a walk around Fontierland hoping to go onto BTM but same for this a big wait time and there was no FP available :(

While walking around Fronterland we took the opertunity to see some of the Halloween decorations and take some pictures along with them.

After having the walk around we went onto Indiana Jones for our last ride of the day.

After this it was getting late so went backt ot he hotel to pack our cases for the flight home

12th October coming tomorow
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

bigrossco

12th October - Homeward Bound

Well it is our day of returning home sadly :(

This morning we done all our final packing for the journey homewards

After this we then checked out of our hotel and dropped the bags off at the free baggage drop and headed straight over to the Studios.

We managed to get a ride on RNRRC and then see Cinimagique and Motors Stunt Action.

We then joined the que (60min long!) for TOT (David was moaning about 60min que but I got him to que up as it did go down very quick.

After this we had our lunch in the Studios and then headed over to Disney Village to do some lat minute shopping.

At this time we then headed over to the hotel bar to sit in there for about an hour and then collected our bags at 15.20 and sat outside waiting for the bus (the bus was scheduled at 15.50 and David was saying we will go out at 15.45 but good thing we never...)

The VEA Bus for Charles De Gaul turned up at 13.35 (yes early) and there was plenty of seats available so we went and sat at the very back of the coach.

We then had the sad journey leaving Disney to the Airport and it seemed we were getting taken on a very scenic route back going through some villages before the main motorway.

We were at CDG before we knew it and our terminal was the first one to be dropped off!

We then headed straight over to the Check-in for the flight (we were at the airport 4hrs before the flight as left in plenty of time in case of any traffic problems) and dumped our bags off.

After this we headed straight through to the departure gates (luckily we didnt get searched going through security)

We had a look around some of the shops in the Departures Area and I had a sandwich with my last €10 at the airport.

There was still plenty of time to spare so we found some Playstation 3's in our departure area so we sat and had a play on them before it was time to head down to our gate for the fligt.

The flight boarded on time and then headed onto the aircraft.

It took 15mins taxiing before the flight actually got to the runway (we went around the whole of the airport!

Before we knew it we were crossing the channel and back in England and then even then we were suddenly landing back in Edinburgh Airport.

I got home around 22.30 and after speaking to the parents was then in bed at 23.00!

so that is now the end of my trip reports

I hope you have enjoyed this and loved my photos!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

Javey74

Well I really enjoyed it Ross, aswell as the photo's you have as your memories.. =D>  =D>

Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you all had a brilliant time while you were there.. :D/  :D/