Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicalmouse125

Yeah i like those costumes. especially mickey's. very nice. Donald the director by the look of things!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Kris

Bit concerned about those costumes at the back :S

[dailymotion:3qu0v19s]x8kbff[/dailymotion:3qu0v19s]
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

^ Changed the video to the one I think you meant to post.

Aren't two of the ones on the right recycled from Welcome to Wonderland? :lol:

Kris

Ooops - sorry. Not feeling myself today.

Yeah, the flowers and hatter-style purple costumes. What are they doing there?!! As for the others... hmmm. A bit suspect in my opinion

zanderstarz

If you cant make the soft opening on Monday 9th...you could always come to the one on Tuesday 10th   :wink:
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Kristof

Quote from: "Kris"Ooops - sorry. Not feeling myself today.

Yeah, the flowers and hatter-style purple costumes. What are they doing there?!! As for the others... hmmm. A bit suspect in my opinion

It was a fashion show with costumes designed by the DLRP costuming department, with the revealing of the Mickey and Donald costumes at the end of the show.

Anthony

You can hear an extract from the Disney's Stars 'n' Cars music at Vasile Sirli's MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/vasilesirli

If you're having deja vu, it's probably because pretty much the entire soundtrack plays out almost like a mixtape of old DLRP music from the archives.

Kris

The first time I heard the full soundtrack, I was left confused, but now I've got used to it... it's fine. The opening is great and the first two songs provide such an atmosphere. Especially the sax while a certain female mouse talks the talk ;)

SophieD

Quote from: "Anthony"If you're having deja vu, it's probably because pretty much the entire soundtrack plays out almost like a mixtape of old DLRP music from the archives.

I thought it sounded extremely similar!! Its not very inventive though!

On the other hand I do like Mickey's and Donald's Costume and the Cars look fab!! Hope they do put the canopy back on Mulan and Mushu's car!!  :D  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Poppy The Monkey

After night rep tonight...  I'm very confident you's will love Stars n Cars!

It is very cool, the show is being compared to a short version of the "Golden Mickeys".
It reminds me of a condenced version of the old Videopolis show "Music and the Magic".

2 days to go!!  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"After night rep tonight...  I'm very confident you's will love Stars n Cars!

It is very cool, the show is being compared to a short version of the "Golden Mickeys".
It reminds me of a condenced version of the old Videopolis show "Music and the Magic".

2 days to go!!  :mrgreen:

Sounds good to me :mrgreen: I can't wait to see it.

Kristof

Just posted this on WDSfans:

Quote from: "WDSfans"Disney Central Plaza Member "Bechamel" has revealed all the characters participating in Disney's Stars 'n' Cars event:

- Mickey and Minnie
- Donald and Daisy
- Goofy
- Lilo and Stitch
- Ariel
- Snow White and Dopey
- Aladdin and Jasmine
- Mary Poppins and Bert
- Woody and Jessie
- Mulan and Mushu
- Sully
- Gaston, Cruella and the Evil Queen

http://www.wdsfans.com

Willow

Thats a pretty solid character line-up, I wouldn't say anything surprising.

I like the extract of the music on myspace. WDS needs an event and this looks like it will be good enough to fill the void.

TowMater

I'm shocked not to see Buzz, Mike and Pluto in that line up, Let's hope they'll appear seasonal.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Masamune

:shock: Gaston?! :D Yaaaay!