Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaine

Hasn't there been enough disruption of the OUAD parade already this year with the Fantaysland route not being used while the floor was laid etc? This is just horrible  :?  - I want the OUAD parade back, unsullied and seamless. I'm glad I've no plans to go to DLP again until 20th anniversary is in full swing.

Elaine

nathancurry

Quote from: "dagobert"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Ok can I just add that I'm not one of these parents with a child who thinks they own Disneyland.

I think you are referring to my post. I know that most parents don't think that way. In 2008 we just had some bad experiences with parents and their kids while watching the parade, while trying to get a picture with Mickey and while queuing for Dumbo. In WDW the parents were more relaxed.

I believe that the comment about parents who think they own DLP was aimed at me, as my children were chosen ones in the parade.  The wonderful thing about being human, is that we are all different and have the right to our very own opinions and it is ok to share these without trying to persuade others into a particular stance.  In terms of the owning DLP.............No, I don't, however I am a shareholder!!!!! :D/

dagobert

No my post is not aimed towards you. I was just talking in general, because we already had such a discussion last year. I am not the only one here who has made such experiences.
I am happy for you and your child, but I still think it ruins the parade and is unfair to other children. That is just my opinion.

In general DLRP becomes more and more a park for small children instead of being a park for all ages. Entertainment for adults is nearly non-existent.

nathancurry

Quote from: "dagobert"No my post is not aimed towards you. I was just talking in general, because we already had such a discussion last year. I am not the only one here who has made such experiences.
I am happy for you and your child, but I still think it ruins the parade and is unfair to other children. That is just my opinion.

In general DLRP becomes more and more a park for small children instead of being a park for all ages. Entertainment for adults is nearly non-existent.
This is true, fair enough!!!!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "ulak"New video on official DLP youtube with MUCH censored of comments...

[youtube:266mf13j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRMDeN25W4&feature=feedu[/youtube:266mf13j]

DLP still guess that peoples like it or what?

They censored my comment LOL.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

ulak

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "ulak"New video on official DLP youtube with MUCH censored of comments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRMDeN2 ... ture=feedu
DLP still guess that peoples like it or what?

They censored my comment LOL.

Me too!!  :D  :roll:  :evil:
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

stevenlatham01

Hi, does the parade always start from "it's a small world" and end at Town Square? Or does it alternate every other day?

Josh

Nope. It always starts at a small world. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Lorum

I know that eveytime I post, I just criticize everything. But this is unbearable! DLP insists on making errors come true. That is really the place where nightmares come true. They try other Disney parks' key-of-success formula. However, while the others are cutting those stupid guests participation - because it is simply that, foolishness - and making wonderful parades, such as Mickey's Soundsational Parade, DLP is pulling our leg.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

ed-uk

Hong Kong Disneyland's new, wonderful Flights of Fantasy Parade has stops with guest participation in it for children. So it's not just DLP that does it other Disney parks do it, too. I like Mickey's Soundsational Parade which doesn't have any stops and that makes for a nice change. I must admit I prefer the original version of OUADP without guest participation for children.
Ed & David

jclaydon

Having just returned, I mut admit that I preferred the old stops than these new interactive ones.  But saying that my daughter and niece were lucky enough to be picked to join in with both the jungle book and the princess stops, and it was a lovely experience for them.  She still hasn't stopped talking about how she got to hold Prince Charming's hand!

littlemermaid83

Charactersphotoblog on facebook has photos and I'm sure they will post youtube links tonight.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

15MagicalYears

As was many other characters, including the three little pigs and brer' bear & rabbit.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"As was many other characters, including the three little pigs and brer' bear & rabbit.

I'm more about the love for Lotso lol.

JoefromSingapore

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Lotso was in the parade today because of the Prince of "I have lots of money so I can pay to have new characters when I'm here" was in DLP tonight.

Lol!

What was the Prince's actual name? :)
That weird host on Dedicated to Disneyland Paris PODCAST!