Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

I remember the smell of the villain-float, it was like burned wood or so ;)!

But we stood a bit away from the street so unfortunately we didn't smell the other scents :(!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kt

aha, that explains it then... we were set back from the road too. well, we'll have to go again now!!! :lol:
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

Poppy The Monkey

Just a little but important news. 2 new dance sections will be added to the Once Upon A Dream Parade next Saturday (23rd Feb). They will be Octopus (up to 6 dancers behind the Villains float). And Can-Can dancers with Russian partners (with the pinocchio unit).

They hope to create a new dance section for every "dream" within a year!

Kristof

Are the flame jugglers completely out now?

toonarmylass

i hope not i enjoyed them. they look very effective. matthew keeps trying to immitate them.

disneyloverjessie

I've seen the parade quite a few times now. I think it's brilliant. Love the idea of the two scenes on one float and the music to go with it. :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "raptor1982"Are the flame jugglers completely out now?

No, they are part of the parade at the moment when jugglers are available which is rare , but a whole new group is in training now so they can be included everyday.

Kristof

Good, tnx for confirming.  I love the jugglers!  Their costumes are really fabulous.

I guess the Octopus costumes will be the ones from the Villains Parade?

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "raptor1982"I guess the Octopus costumes will be the ones from the Villains Parade?

Yea, and the dancing is so cool - its going to bring so much more to this section!

Anthony

Really, really looking forward to seeing these new dance units. It's great to see they're adding something new to the parade in its second year rather than cutting it down. There's a first time for everything. :)

What with DCP finishing soon, is there a chance we could see two performances of OUADP per day in the Summer?

Anthony

Riebi

cool costumes, must say! :D  But is it an exchange or an add?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

The Butlin Boy

It's fantastic to see that they are still interested in improving the parade, well done =D>

RockNRoller

I love the fact that they are improving the parade all the time. Only hope that when it comes to the Christmas season they decorate the floats like they used to. That was the only thing that spoiled the new parade for me last November.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

pussinboots

Quote from: "Baloo"Really, really looking forward to seeing these new dance units. It's great to see they're adding something new to the parade in its second year rather than cutting it down. There's a first time for everything. :)

What with DCP finishing soon, is there a chance we could see two performances of OUADP per day in the Summer?

I didn't think I'd see the day. That's great. They have a hit on their hands and they're not cutting corners.