Enchanted (2007)

Started by Kristof, January 14, 2006, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mydogcalledbaloo

My daughter and I went to see it yesterday and it was fantastic, we really enjoyed it.

Her wedding dress was absolutely beautiful, every little girls dream dress!!

Cant wait to get it on DVD!!
27-31 Dec 2006 DCR (first time ever and cried with happiness!!)
17-20 March 2007 Sequoia Lodge
21-25 March 2008 DCR
March 2010 Newport Bay- cant wait to go!!

Anthony

Unsurprisingly, no nominations for Amy Adams at the Oscars (probably not a dull enough character for them), but still...

Best music (song)
Falling Slowly - Once (performed by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova)
Happy Working Song - Enchanted (performed by Amy Adams)
Raise It Up - August Rush (performed by Jamia Simone Nash and Impact Repertory Theatre)
So Close - Enchanted (performed by Jon McLaughlin)
That's How You Know - Enchanted (performed by Amy Adams)

Three for best song! One of them has to win surely? But which one, what do you think? :)

Patrick

That's great the music got a nomination again, it's been a long time since Disney last had music in nominations.  Have to say if I could choose one I would say it would be "So Close" or "That's How you Know".  Then again they are to me the two most powerful songs in the movie :) .

I think Amy Adams should definitely have been placed in the Best Actress nominations, I mean really, Kate Blanchett, who actually went to see Elizabeth: The Golden Age :roll: .

buzz&wendy

'Thats how you know' should definatly win  :D
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

peep

Thats how you know should win, its the most entertaining song etc...I love it.

Its so annoying that Amy Adams hasn't got any mention at the awards though, very poo.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

howtodeal

Almost everybody didn't want Cate to get a nomination for The Golden Age  :x
Anyway, it's great that the movie is nominated for 3 Oscars. Can't wait to see them
performed live  :D/

Javey74

Roll on the 7th April 2008 for the Dvd Release  :D/

Although it's out in the States (region 1) on 18th March 2008.  :shock:

mehdi5

Quote from: "javey74"Roll on the 7th April 2008 for the Dvd Release  :D/

Although it's out in the states (region 1) on 18th March 2008.  :shock:
Hopefully the BD(Blu-Ray Disc) will be region free like Bridge to Terebithia, will be a definit import for me then :P

Kristof

Unfortunately no Oscar for Enchanted.  :(

peep

Quote from: "raptor1982"Unfortunately no Oscar for Enchanted.  :(

I was so disappointed when I read about that at work this morning. Urgh, the Oscars are so frustrating, I don't know why I even care about them any more.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Javey74

Quote from: "raptor1982"Unfortunately no Oscar for Enchanted. :(

To be honest, the Oscars are not what they used to be, they do not seem to appreciate real talent these days. I personally don't bother watching them for this very reason  :evil:

a.newton

It seems to me that those at the academy who make the decisions would find it physically painful to award an Oscar to a Disney film! (In the category of animation or really good family viewing, anyway).

Masamune

:D I saw the advert for the DVD today. I'll definatly be buying it, most likely when I get back from WDW!

Javey74

Yes it will be all go tomorrow in the SuperMarkets, Enchanted here we come ! !  :lol:

Well Tesco's anyway only £12.00 in our local one  :D/  :D/

MinniesBestPal

Me and my best friend in the whole wide world, Olivia went to see that film at Christmas! IT IS SO FUNNY!

My brother had to come with us too, but all he did was sit right the way through it going "This is BOOOOORING!"