RNR Queue Line Music - Help Please!

Started by blazedchris, September 28, 2008, 10:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazedchris

Hey,
can anyone list the artist and song name from ANY songs played in the queue for rock n roller coaster. I remember finding a website with the entire track list but i cant find it anymore arrrrrr lol

Let me start!

Linkin Park - In the End

Thanks  :D

blazedchris

Just though of another...

alive - POD

Any other ideas??

MinniesBestPal

Drowning Lessons - MCR

EDIT: Never mind! I was wrong! DX

Anthony

Yes, WDSmusic.be unfortunately closed a while ago now. There's a possibility those old track listings could reappear on WDSFans.com sometime soon though. :)

For now, I've only got the ones I've collected myself:

- Summer Breeze (Aphrodite)
- Alice (POD)
- In The End (Linkin Park)
- Yellow (Coldplay)
- Music:Response (Chemical Brothers)
- Sunday Morning Call (Oasis)
- In Demand (Texas)
- Adam's Song (Blink 182)

I wonder if they'll ever update the loop in the future? It's going to feel tired in a few years.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Slightly related, what Aerosmith tracks have beend used for the ride itself?

blazedchris

Thanks Anthony that helps  :)

The aerosmith songs used for the ride itself are...

1-Back in Saddle/Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
2-Young Lust/F.I.N.E./Love in an Elevator
3-Love in an Elevator/Walk This Way
4-Nine Lives
5-Sweet Emotion (live)

On a side note... is it just me or do you think the effects in the ride are weaker than they used to be i.e its MUCH more quiet, hardly any smoke, and there seems to be no lights flashing etc!!

RnRCj

Quote from: "blazedchris"On a side note... is it just me or do you think the effects in the ride are weaker than they used to be i.e its MUCH more quiet, hardly any smoke, and there seems to be no lights flashing etc!!

I agree. I even made a topic about it: //http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4622. :)

I have a list of all the queue songs. They are (in order):

Aphrodite - Summer Breeze
POD - Alive
Linkin Park - In The End
ColdPlay - Yellow
Monaco - I've Got A Feeling
Maxim - Scheming
Creed - With Arms Wide Open
Korn - B.B.K.
The Chemical Brothers - Music: Response
Reef - Set The Record Straight
Three Doors Down - Kryptonite
Oasis - Sunday Morning Call
Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around
Fastball - You're An Ocean
Guano Apes - No Speech
Texas - In Demand
Blink 182 - Adam's Song

blazedchris

Thankyou VERY much RnRCj  :D
just what i was looking for!!

After comming back from orlando i still much prefer the french RNR version. I'd much rather ride with a light show (french version) than cheap looking cardboard cutouts of landmarks (usa version). But hey thats just my opinion! But anyone else who's ridden the usa version think it feels more "cheap" than the french version?? But yes i admit that the outside looks better on the usa RNR  :D

RnRCj

Quote from: "blazedchris"After comming back from orlando i still much prefer the french RNR version. I'd much rather ride with a light show (french version) than cheap looking cardboard cutouts of landmarks (usa version). But hey thats just my opinion! But anyone else who's ridden the usa version think it feels more "cheap" than the french version?? But yes i admit that the outside looks better on the usa RNR  :D

I completely agree with everything you've said there! It's nice to know someone else who has exactly the same opinion as me. :wink:  When rode the Florida RnRC for the first time I just thought "Oh, this is quite good". But when I rode the Paris version for the first time I was blown away! It immediately became my favourite attraction in the world, and it still is (As many of the members here know)!

It's just a shame about the lack of smoke and lights nowadays. Hopefully they'll get everything working again one day. [-o<

Maarten

Quote from: "blazedchris"After comming back from orlando i still much prefer the french RNR version. I'd much rather ride with a light show (french version) than cheap looking cardboard cutouts of landmarks (usa version). But hey thats just my opinion! But anyone else who's ridden the usa version think it feels more "cheap" than the french version?? But yes i admit that the outside looks better on the usa RNR  :D

Definately! Although Orlando's exterior looks better (I also prefer the courtyard in front), the ride itself isn't that great. I left the building quite underwelmed really, especially because I rode the French version first. The queue however is almost the same.

MinniesBestPal

Oh wait... I missread this! I thought it was "What would you like to hear!"

Never mind... I was wrong!

But In the end is a really good song!