This is how we did Disney-22nd-26th Sept 2008

Started by littlemermaid83, September 29, 2008, 07:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "da987"Hi Emma,

Great photos, it looks like you both had a great time, just a shame about your brother and his girlfriend.

We were at DLRP a couple of weeks before you. And took our daughter in Auberge de Cendrillon for the Princess Dinner.

I see frrom your pictures that you had a different Belle to the one that we saw, but Ariel was the same. Both of them were really great with Gemma, and spent loads of time with her.

Aroura on the other hand.....

What a misery guts. I bet we saw the same one as you! She came over to our table, didn't bother speaking to Gemma. Forced herself to smile for a picture. She did sign Gemma's book for her, but as Sleeping Beauty, not Aroura. Here is a pic of our meeting with her, it would be interesting to know if it was the same one you saw.

We wnt on the 7th - 13th September, i have posted a load of pics in this topic section if you haven't them.

Dave.

OMG it was the same one, she was so miserable she made no conversation with Kyra at all.  Prince Philip was much more friendlier, she also signed her book Sleeping Beauty not Aurora which actually annoyed me. DD is really into Sleeping Beauty at the moment so much she has a lot of Aurora themed items for her Birthday in 3 weeks.  Fingers crossed in January we get a nicer Aurora who will make a effort.

Belle and Ariel were fantastic and made such a effort.

Going to go look at you photos now :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Fantastic Trip Report and Photies littlemermaid83... =D>  =D>  =D>

A great read, one of the best points about reading a trip report late, is not having to wait, you get the full story, reading it all in one go... :wink:  :mrgreen:

Thanks again for sharing.. :D

zanderstarz

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"she also signed her book Sleeping Beauty not Aurora which actually annoyed me.

hey, thought i should just explain why that was...Aurora has 5 different autographs. If the child is french she should sign as Aurore, or if the child referes to her as La Belle Au Bois Dormant, she signs as that. On the otherhand if the child is english, she signs as Sleeping Beauty, or Aurora or Princess Aurora, depending on what the child calls her.

But if Kyra (or yourself) spoke to her as Aurora then its strange she singed Sleeping Beauty?

All characters should sign with the name you refer to them as.
~ just like we dreamed it ~