Bedtime Stories (2008)

Started by howtodeal, September 26, 2008, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

howtodeal

Hey guys, check out the trailer of Disney's new movie Bedtime Stories starring Adam Sandler.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/bedtimestories/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I really like it  :D/

peep

I heard about this quite some time ago but I really don't have any interest about it. This is mainly down to the fact that it stars Adam Sandler, I'm not a fan what so ever. I never knew it was made by Disney though. Yeah I'm going to refuse to watch this trailer cause I don't want to get really hyped up about how bad Sandler is.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Patrick

Well I didn't realise Walt Disney Pictures had stooped to that level of unoriginality, really why did they have to make this film?  It looks like another Sandler, i shall stand and try to make myself look funny while humiliating myself film, like everything else he's done since Happy Gilmore, I know which film I shall not be seeing this year :? .

mehdi5

Might pick this up on Blu-Ray next year, Sandler has had some good and bad movies, i liked Zohan, Click and The Waterboy so i might give this a try.

MinniesBestPal

HAHAHAHAHA! THAT LOOKS SO FUNNY!

"Aww, come on, it doesn't hurt THAT bad! *sprays in eyes* AAAAAAAH!!!"

I really hope this takes the number one Christmas movie, and not "twilight"  [-o<

WDI1992

well, it will be wait 'n see for me... it might just be a nice and amusing 'sit at home' movie ... but then again, it does seem nothing compared to other recent Disney(/Pixar) releases such as Enchanted and Wall-E... totally different type of film though.
A real 'Christmas movie' for Christmas would've been nice as well but that's just me going Christmas mad :P
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Anthony

Quote from: "peep"I heard about this quite some time ago but I really don't have any interest about it. This is mainly down to the fact that it stars Adam Sandler, I'm not a fan what so ever. I never knew it was made by Disney though. Yeah I'm going to refuse to watch this trailer cause I don't want to get really hyped up about how bad Sandler is.
I'm glad to have finally found some people who find Adam Sandler as funny as slow, painful torture.

Trailer doesn't look too bad. Looks like that Night at the Museum film crashed into a typical Adam Sandler. I do still want to punch him in the face every moment he's on screen though.

I'm intrigued that Russell Brand is in it. There could be some comedy here after all.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "peep"I heard about this quite some time ago but I really don't have any interest about it. This is mainly down to the fact that it stars Adam Sandler, I'm not a fan what so ever. I never knew it was made by Disney though. Yeah I'm going to refuse to watch this trailer cause I don't want to get really hyped up about how bad Sandler is.
I'm glad to have finally found some people who find Adam Sandler as funny as slow, painful torture.

Trailer doesn't look too bad. Looks like that Night at the Museum film crashed into a typical Adam Sandler. I do still want to punch him in the face every moment he's on screen though.

I'm intrigued that Russell Brand is in it. There could be some comedy here after all.

I'm another person who doesn't really enjoy Adam Sandler's work. He is a good actor I think but just not my kind.
I'm not overly bothered about seeing this film really, though much like Anthony Mr Russell Brand does intrigue me =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

AmericanMouse

Kerri Russell, the 1990's Mickey Mouse Club alumnae is also in this film.

dagobert

I'm not a big fan of Adam Sandler, but he did some really funny movies. So I think we are going to see it.

Captain Pan

Been There,

Done That,

Got The T-Shirt...

And It Rocks, filled with classic Disney Gems of Magic with surprise appereances from the Contempory Disney Movies, with a soundtrack filled with great Classic tunes, and a feel of an Enchanted underscore too... and Journey's "Don't Stop Believeing" (The Song JD loves to Sing in Scrubs... "She's Just a Small Town Girl, Living in a Lonely World...") which right now I cannot get out of my head

This movie brings Sandler back as a comedian, and Russell Brand home to the UK in spectacular Fashion and makes you forget about Manuelgate, it even makes you think that he's a decent guy!

and if anything... I think a sequel is in order... just to make sure everything ends like a proper Bedtime Story "Happily Ever After"

penfold12

pan, I'm sorry but I can't dissagree more. Saw the film  yesterday, and was not impressed. Adam sandler on auto pilot, and the same character and act as in all his films, which is not that funny at the best of times. Russel brand was awkward and wooden and appeared in the same vein as when a "celebrity" make a cameo in a movie, but can't act. The few times he ad libbed, his wit appeared. As for the film in general, cheap fx, and why did Disney assume that because it is a family film that it has to be childish?? An insult to kids. As for ott camp acting and generally not worth the effort!

Pete's Dragon

Sorry Pan gotta agree with penfold. Sadler was asleep, Brand was terrible and the film looked unfinished in places.

Captain Pan

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

But compared to the lateset offerings from Sandler... Its a step forward... back to the Days of Happy Gilmore.

Russell Brand was fairly conservative for a person who is known with a Massive Immoral Compass.

and Compared to the last Big Family Movie Disney released... (HSM isn't Family Movie...its Kids TV turned Silver Screen) "The Game Plan" with "Dwayne Johnson"... Bedtime Stories although it might appear Childlike.... isn't as wooden as The "GREATONE"'s Ballet... Can Anyone Say Hulkster Wannabe?

And Before Anyone tries to take shots at The Bramma Bull, The Icon, The Peoples Champion, The Most Electrifiying man in All of Sport and now All of Entertainment... The Rock... think of other Disney Live Acton Family Movies which aren't based on Sequel and Name the last actual good one before someone even contemplate singulingme out for choosing a bad movie. Be aware... Here is the Fan who will give you his Jabrone Beating, Pie Eating, Smackdown Check In to the Hotel... Spine on The Pine Eyebrow Raising machine of a whoopin' that non one deserves, and that goes with anyone who takes shots at a WWE fan too... Trust me Hogan has Nothing on Me!

But As I said everyone is entitled to tier own opinions... and I thought compared with Inkheart, Bedtime Stories provided more enjoyment.