Christmas Tree Pin Holder

Started by MinniesBestPal, September 21, 2008, 03:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

I was googling for Disney Christmas pics (94 days btw!) and I came across this:

I quite like it!

Clarebelle

what site did you find it on? its lovely!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

MinniesBestPal

It was just on google images! I types in "Disney Christmas" and it was there!

I wonder if you can buy them...

MinniesBestPal

I have found a couple more:

Masamune

:o I remember that 2nd one you posted being sold on the Disney Shopping website. :) It's actually an advent tree, and you put a pin on it for every day leading up to Christmas. The advent pins were sold in sets of 6. :P I actually bought the Jessica Rabbit pin set, since they were all limited edition of 1000 pins, and I wanted a few LE pins for trading in WDW.

Javey74

I really like that MinnieBestPal, I see they also feature on PinPics.com aswell.  Brilliant idea for an advent calander using Disney pins.. :D/  :D/

burntsienna

WOW!
thats amazing!
I'd love to have one of them, I can't wait till christmas!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

I'm gonna have a go at making my own! (even though I only have 14 pins... Maybe I can borrow some from my brother!)

MizzRabbit

I've been thinking about making one since I first started collecting, only it would be my boyfriend who'd make it and he'd buy a bunch of pins for me on eBay and I'd get a new one every day during december. I hope he'll do it!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I've been thinking about making one since I first started collecting, only it would be my boyfriend who'd make it and he'd buy a bunch of pins for me on eBay and I'd get a new one every day during december. I hope he'll do it!

Awww cool! that sounds soo sweeet!  :mrgreen:
I hope he does it too just cause thats lovely!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

I just realised I won't be able to make one!

I was thinking "DT CLUB! YES! I can make one out of wood there!" but our new DT teacher made it a GD lesson!

So, as much as I LOVE Graphic Design, there is a downside to it... :(