WDW Birthday Trip Report! 15th April-29th April!

Started by Masamune, May 07, 2008, 03:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P I posted a bunch of photos in my last trip report, from when I went to DLRP in June 2007. :lol: I basically look the same.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P I posted a bunch of photos in my last trip report, from when I went to DLRP in June 2007. :lol: I basically look the same.
Well slap my thigh and knock me down with a feather.... :oops:  :lol:  :lol:

I missed that report, you see I only joined the Forum in May 2007, so at this point I wasn't a dab hand at surfing the Forum and knowing where to look for certain things, unlike now.. :lol:  :lol:

I'll have a look at it now I think... :D

Time passes......................... 8)

Nice report.  Not very long though  :^o  :lol:

And yes you are correct, you do look the same on the photos, although your hair is slightly shorter.... :P Only slightly mind  :mrgreen:

15MagicalYears

Great Trip report =D>
Can't wait to read the rest! :P

I'm going to WDW in June  :mrgreen: Very, very excited!

Nala_84

We wanna read & see moooore  :P ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

*Nudges people towards Blue Lagoon* There's a thread there that explains why I've been away. :oops: I also mentioned there that I'll be unable to continue with this trip report, because the memories are simply no longer fresh in my mind. :( I'm very sorry to anyone who was actually looking forward to hearing the rest of this report.

Hopefully I can make up for it by posting some pictures from the trip.

:lol: This was a really fun moment, as straight after that picture was taken, Woody linked my arm and started walking away with me. :D/ Apparently Woody likes me more than Bo Peep.

Javey74

So sweet of Woody wasn't it... :wink:  :D

Nala_84

Aw, that's really sweet of Woody, and I like the pic :)! So I'd love to see more pics, shouldn't matter then that you can't post the rest of the report :)!
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

:D Nala! *Hugs*

I love this picture because of where it was taken. That big tree is very scenic! :P This pic was taken in Epcot, on one of the hottest days of the whole trip. I felt SO sorry for Beast, as he must've been boiling in all that fur! Belle looked very beautiful, and I love that she was wearing her blue and white dress rather than her Princess one.

Nala_84

Wow, that pic is really great and cute :)! Like you were strolling around with Belle & Beast in the French summer ;)!

Next pic, please :mrgreen: ;)
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Nala_84

:bump:

Don't you have some more pics to show us, Masamune? *looks like a cute dog* :mrgreen:  :cheshire_bounce:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

MinniesBestPal

Must've been the same Woody I met! He patted his cheek, so I kissed it... then he looked disgusted at wiped it off!  :lol:

Masamune

:) Here's the last bunch of PhotoPass pics. Hopefully next week I can get round to uploading a few of our own pics.

This one was taken on my birthday, which was the best day of the whole trip. :D The castle looks absolutely magical.

Another Buzz and Woody pic. This was such an awesome photo session. Woody and Buzz were both very interactive, as were the two Green Army Men that were in the same area. :P They kept hiding from each other.

This lovely pic was taken in the Studios. :D I love that big hat.

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for posting those great pictures Masamune, I'm glad you had both a good holiday, and a good birthday. :)

Now be honest, which do you think is better, WDW or DLRP? And what rides from WDW would you like to see at DLRP? :wink:

Nala_84

Thanks for the pics, they're really very nice!!

I love the picture with the castle in the background most, it's great :)! Your mother looks soo young!
Are those photo pass pics made by WDW castmembers? And how did you get them?
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

@ Butlin - Overall, WDW was better...but there were certain things that are much better at DLRP! For example, I thought their Space Mountain and their Big Thunder Mountain were rubbish compared to ours!

One of my fave rides that I thought was very unique was the monorail-like ride that takes you around Tomorrowland. :shock: It actually takes you inside Space Mountain, and above the Buzz ride. :D It's such a lovely ride to just relax on, and it's really interesting. I'd love something like that at DLRP.

@ Nala - :) PhotoPass is the greatest thing ever. Basically, there's a bunch of these PhotoPass Cast Members dotted around. You get your pic taken by them, and they give you a card. You can then use that same card for any future PhotoPass pics you get taken. :P Then, at the end of your trip, you can buy the pics! They're also available on the website for a time, which is where I got these pics from.

PhotoPass people are so wonderful. They're really enthusiastic, and very talented when it comes to taking pictures. :shock: They even have people at the two water parks, actually IN the lazy rivers and the wave pools! :lol: They were splashing at people in order to get them to laugh and then take their picture.

We actually got loads of PhotoPass pics taken, but we only purchased the best one.