Pin Trading: General pin chat

Started by MizzRabbit, September 06, 2008, 05:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Awww wow Barnsey313 they are sooo cute!!!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Barnsey313"Hey, Just got these two through the post off eBay after wanting them for quite some time.

What do you think of them?

James. :donald:

NB: Now to get the Donald one.....

I've got those 2! They're really good :mrgreen:

MizzRabbit

I love this thread! I want it to grooooow! Post more pin pics here! Phoebe, post that Christmas Pin Tree here as well. Come on guys, SHOW ME YOUR PINS! Hehehe...

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Jayna62

:pluto: Love the pins :nemo:

Barnsey313

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I want it to grooooow! Post more pin pics here!
And grow it shall if I have anything to do with it, my wallet keeps emptying after every visit to ebay! I got this one today, It's my first Limited Edition. It was released for the opening of of Buzz Lightyear - Laser Blast.

I'm bidding on another two right now, I'll post more when they arrive!

James.  :donald:

littlemermaid83

My pin addiction is getting out of hand...I traded 20 pins in DLP brought loads and brought lots of really nice ones on Ebay..

Will post a photo soon of my pins.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Pete's Dragon

I have survived the Pin addiction. Spent the last 3 days of the holiday looking at Every pin in Every gift shop in DLRP, and only came away with one.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I have survived the Pin addiction. Spent the last 3 days of the holiday looking at Every pin in Every gift shop in DLRP, and only came away with one.

And what a marvelous pin that is!
You may have just got the one pin, but I do believe you chose one of the best!  :mrgreen:

littlemermaid83

Pins i had before I went DLRP (Non traders)

(Pins I came back with)

(Pins I ended up buying)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Barnsey313

Wow! Fairly pink to say the least! I like the Mickey holding a present is that from DLRP?

I Just received two more and I'm still waiting to finish bidding on a final three.

Here they are!

This one is a limited edition of 900:

And this is from the Last pin trading day (September 08):

James. :donald:

littlemermaid83

Yes i think it is...:)

burntsienna

Oooooooooo I love both of your pin sets!
They are soooo cool, I haven't seen most of them! I'm really amazed  :mrgreen:
Thank you both for posting!

chilly1978

does anyone have a "spare" Ursula Wanted Pin?

I am after this one to complete the set, I am going to give my wife a pin for everything that she does that is brave on her surprise trip at the end of October, she hates scary rides and this is the only way I will get her on them!

chilly1978

bump

littlemermaid83

I'm so happy i picked up my first Limited Edition pin in DLRP at the weekend.

It was the Tinkerbell Christmas pin. I will post a photo asap of it and the new pins i traded for aswell very soon.