15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"Hehe, I want to know what her real job at DLRP is...

I'm not sure but I think she is a French newspaper journalist :?

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "Crush_Love"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Crush_Love"Is that true that the 15 anniversary is going til nov 08??

According to the official 15th anniversary blog, the celebrations will continue until March 2009 :)
mARch 2009  :shock:   :shock:

coooool  :D
No THATS what I call a CELLEBRATION :shock:

Anthony

15th Anniversary is back on TV here since the start of the week, advertising Kids Under 12 Free from January to March as well as the new Eurostar line (the animation of St Pancras is weird, couldn't Eurostar give them any real footage?)

Here it is:
http://www.visit4info.com/preview-flash ... adid=54455

The voiceover is much, much better than the original 15th ads (where he was really dull), and "don't wait until it's too late" is good line to add in.

Only bad thing - "travel direct to the park". You have two! ](*,)  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

I thought I'd bring this topic back from the dead so that we could all say a final good bye to the Fantastic 15th Anniversary Celebrations that we've had over the past few years, and end tonight. I would lying if I didn't say that this has been one of the best things that DLRP has ever done. It'll be a shame to see some of these things go; so thank you for the last two amazing years of magic, excitement and happiness; the 15th celebrations will truely go down in Disney history. =D> :mrgreen:

On a side note, it's quite interesting to read some of the posts from the start of this topic, just to see how it all began :)

=D>  =D>  =D> Au Revoir 15! =D>  =D>  =D>

Willow

I totally agree. The 15th was on-par with the install of Space Mountain.
The decorations were classy and the entertainment was great.

The last 2 years have been very big for the resort.

dagobert

We have only been once at DLRP during 15th birthday celebration, but it was the best visit to DLRP ever.

DLRP did a very good job to celebrate the 15th birthday. The parks looked really great, especially DLP with the Main Street Banners and the Castle Decoration.

A new parade and new attractions made Disneylands birthday something special, too.

Hopefully Disney will do such a great celebration for the 20th birthday again.

Magicalmouse125

I really enjoyed my visit during the 15th. It was possibly the best time to be there. The entertainment were fab. and the whole concept was great. i'm actually going to miss it. but maybe they'll try it again for thei 20th  :)
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125