Rain and crowds... N2O's trip 22-23 August

Started by never2old, August 25, 2008, 05:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Phee-yoo  :? !! What a cram-packed 2 day report. I fell like I've just spent a fortnight in the Park !!!! Thanks for sharing N2O, loved the photos especially of the castle. The night-time ones are great  :D . Maybe one day, I'll brave the peak-season although the queues would drive me insane  :evil: ( no patiences )

:P

I think if we had stayed there another day with those queues, we would have gone completely mad  :shock: ! Or if we hadn't had the VIP fastpass... That really helped, because even at the busiest periods, we could still do plenty of rides!

Quote from: "Elaine"You really are a very talented photographer - I could just look again and again at those pictures  =D>  =D> .

Elaine

We actually took over 700 pictures... chances were some of them would come out good!   8)

Javey74

=D>  =D>  =D> Brilliant End to a Brilliant Report =D>  =D>  =D>  

Once again N2O these Trip Reports are getting better and better all the time, I really love the night shots in Discoveryland, the colours are magnificent.  :wink:  :D

You are a brilliant photographer, what type and model camera are you using.  :?:

never2old

Quote from: "Javey74"=D>  =D>  =D> Brilliant End to a Brilliant Report =D>  =D>  =D>  

Once again N2O these Trip Reports are getting better and better all the time, I really love the night shots in Discoveryland, the colours are magnificent.  :wink:  :D

You are a brilliant photographer, what type and model camera are you using.  :?:

Thanks Javey!!

We had two cameras, a compact Olympus mju 1030, and a bigger Kodak Z710 - I've posted pictures taken with both... And most importantly, also had a little tripod...  :wink:

tubbsy

The report was brilliant and had me smiling again and Steph and I both admired your beautiful pictures again. You are a very good photographer =D>  =D>  (I am thinking I may ask santa for a little tripod :wink: )

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Clarebelle

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "Javey74"=D>  =D>  =D> Brilliant End to a Brilliant Report =D>  =D>  =D>  

Thanks Javey!!

We had two cameras, a compact Olympus mju 1030, and a bigger Kodak Z710 - I've posted pictures taken with both... And most importantly, also had a little tripod...  :wink:

how little is you tripod?? i need to get one that wont take up too much room
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

A little gorillapod...which is great, you can bend the legs into all positions, you can put it anywhere...

Clarebelle

ahhh I've been looking at those, so they are as good as they say they are?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

Yes, I love mine!

QueenEm

Wow thank you so much for this report it's been one of the most informative in ages and the photos really help! I have never been into Walts before but have often wondered about it and never realised that every room was themed to a different land in the park is that really true? It looks awesome! And the room and extras (fancy soaps shampoos etc) in Disneyland Hotel are really interesting to see. I always fantasised about affording to go there but I think I'd feel out of touch with the Village a bit do you find that at all? Great report! x
Oh I wish... I wish I could be part of his world!

never2old

Quote from: "QueenEm"Wow thank you so much for this report it's been one of the most informative in ages and the photos really help! I have never been into Walts before but have often wondered about it and never realised that every room was themed to a different land in the park is that really true? It looks awesome! And the room and extras (fancy soaps shampoos etc) in Disneyland Hotel are really interesting to see. I always fantasised about affording to go there but I think I'd feel out of touch with the Village a bit do you find that at all? Great report! x

Thanks QueenEm!!

Actually, you're right about the Village... we didn't go there at all!!