La Tanière du Dragon interactivity.

Started by Barnsey313, August 28, 2008, 03:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnsey313

I was just thinking the last time I was watching the dragon, it would be great to have it reating to flash bulbs or noise and  stare at the person or become more aggresive etc.
 Also it would be good if there was some kind of flame effect from its mouth.

Anyone else have any ideas or comments?

James.  :donald:

CentralPlazaPerson

Yea I couldn't agree more.
It's time for a change!!!
What about if it lifted his head higher and breathed fire through the roof?
 :D
check out some of my posts!!!

penfold12

It used too!! :D/

Pete's Dragon

What if they trained it to eat noisy, annoying guests ? They could make it rear up and swallow anyone who's a pain, then have a tube running from its stomach to outside the main gates where they would be spat out  :wink:

Barnsey313

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"What if they trained it to eat noisy, annoying guests ? They could make it rear up and swallow anyone who's a pain, then have a tube running from its stomach to outside the main gates where they would be spat out  :wink:

Great idea, but knowing disney It'd take you to a shop first.   :P

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Barnsey313"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"What if they trained it to eat noisy, annoying guests ? They could make it rear up and swallow anyone who's a pain, then have a tube running from its stomach to outside the main gates where they would be spat out  :wink:

Great idea, but knowing disney It'd take you to a shop first.   :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CentralPlazaPerson

LOL
when did it change to what it is now??
check out my posts  :mrgreen:
they rock

david

i remember it being somewhat grumpier in the old days -i think it would thrash about a bit more and have a couple more roars than it does now(now it is more sleepy than anything else) but i can't remember it breathing fire?

on an unrelated topic- the space mountain cannon was definately louder- and the pools in discoveryland definately used to shoot flames

Pete's Dragon

I thought it used to rear up more often. The last time I was there it took so long to wake up I thought it was broken.

Had an idea. Totally redo the dragon and include a baby one too. The baby moves towards the guests ( they go ahhhhh.... ) but as it get too close the Dragon rears ups like its trying to protect its baby. Then the baby runs back to mummy.

TowMater

:lol:  Good one, That would do well for those at the Mad Tea Party incident at WDW if they ever came to DLRP.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century