Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

As there was topics for both Disney and Non-Disney artwork, MizzRabbit suggested a new topic for Photographs, and after talking with Pete's Dragon about it, here it is.  :D

Hope to see peoples photographic magic soon  :mrgreen:

I'll start it off.

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

I have a great photo somewhere. It was taken during a train ride along the north coast of N.Ireland. It was a foggy day, and as the train came along the side of the sea, a flock of 5 geese came out of the fog and seems to fly alongside the train. It's an absolutely beautiful photo, but I cant find it anywhere  :?  :cry:

burntsienna

Just by the sounds of the photo, it sounds absolutally beautiful!
I hope you can find it at some point.  :)

Pete's Dragon

It's gonna be my mission of the day to find it. Although if I do, Im gonna have to take a photo of it in order to show it to everyone. :? ( dear santa, please bring me a SCANNER!!!! )

burntsienna

I think if Santa were on any forum it would deffinately be this one!
So maybe your request will come true!  :mrgreen:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"As there was topics for both Disney and Non-Disney artwork, MizzRabbit suggested a new topic for Photographs, and after talking with Pete's Dragon about it, here it is.  :D

Hope to see peoples photographic magic soon  :mrgreen:
I'll start it off.

Now that's a great idea =D>  Will start searching through my piccies for some nice ones.

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

RnRCj

I like this photo...

Captain Pan

Found one of a Snow Day at College... And I took it... And it was a complicated day too!

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"I like this photo...

I love mono pics..........there's a lovely sense of calm about it :)

David

Pete's Dragon

This is a photo from my 30th Birthday. My wife's best friend passed out so we covered her in Party-Poppers  :lol:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"This is a photo from my 30th Birthday. My wife's best friend passed out so we covered her in Party-Poppers  :lol:

:lol: It's great what alcohol can do to rid us of the cares of the world :wink:

David

burntsienna

Wow they are both really beautiful photographs!
Captain Pan your college building looks really quite interestingly built!

My Canon 450D just arrive about 20 mins ago, I've needed to order it for Uni.
But...I've been practising with it and heres some random images. Not very good but I like water :D.
I painted a tap nossel thing to add texture and a different colour to the image  :mrgreen:
And then just photographed the water running, and then it bubbling away in a glass.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"This is a photo from my 30th Birthday. My wife's best friend passed out so we covered her in Party-Poppers  :lol:

:lol: It's great what alcohol can do to rid us of the cares of the world :wink:

It can make for great photographic moments too!
I love the photoshopping on it too! Its brilliant!  :mrgreen:  =D>

Epcot_Boy

Here's three that I quite like.........

Scottish Highlands......

North Norfolk Coast.....

and somewhere I can't remember :roll:

David

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"random images. Not very good but I like water :D.
I painted a tap nossel thing to add texture and a different colour to the image  :mrgreen:
And then just photographed the water running, and then it bubbling away in a glass.

Nice concept :)

David