Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

I love that shot and the way it has been edited Alexander. Very well done and thanks for sharing it :)

DLP-Photos.com

Indeed a very good shot and TBB said great editing.

Cats are very hard to work with, which just makes your shot even better  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Alexander"Great shots everybody, very inspiring!

Here is one of mine...

=D>  =D> Super pic =D>  =D>

David

burntsienna

Shots from today =]
Really didn't know if today was actually going to happen, I got my model yesterday but then had no word from the makeup artist as he was busy this morning, so that model ended up canceling then I didn't have a model lol! but my cousin came over so we stole her, it was completely unplanned, late and she was really embarassed and nervous having never done it before. But I'm pretty please with these two shots  :lol:

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Alexander"Great shots everybody, very inspiring!

Here is one of mine...

oh my! your cat is just like mine!! and he loves his wiskas fishy too, its the only toy he will play with!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

DLP-Photos.com

This will probably be the longest post in this topic's history - now I have warned you :P

I have used the weekend to test my new Nikon D90 DSLR and I just wanted to share some of the first pictures and hear your opinion about them :D

Here is the complete set with camera, Nikkor DX lenses (18-105mm and 35mm F1.8), SB600 Flash bag and tripod...

A well used model of mine - my cat "Bettemus" (the danish name of Nermal from Garfield - my cat is a female though :S)

Picture from my garden taken with the Nikkor DX 35mm 1.8G Lens.

Yesterday I took a photo tour in a large green area near my home. It was filled with good motives - here is some of them.

Today I went on two photo tours - the first of them to Aalborg Zoo, where I took these photos (and 350 others ;))using the Nikkor DX 18-105mm 3.5-5.6G lens:

Then I visited my sister and her husband (another DSLR photgrapher) along with my parents. During this visit me and my sister's husband took many pictures in their apartment and along Aalborg Waterfront:

/Nicolai

Pamani

Quote from: "forza_united"

Well i can see you have caught Timon  :wink: :P

Also, like the picture of the bear (and all the other ones), because i'm a big fan of this animal  :)
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2002 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2003 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2005 - David Crockett
July 2007 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2008 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2009 - Newport Bay
July 2010 - Sequoia Lodge

HKDL]

Septemper 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

burntsienna

Wow! they are amaaaazing Nicolai!
Do you have yourself a Macro lens?
And have you worked with an 35mm film SLR camera before?

DLP-Photos.com

Yes it is Timon :mrgreen: Unfortunately this photo was not that happy about being compressed - the original is much sharper...

Actually I caught Pumbaa too ;)

Thanks Laura - unfortunately I do not own a macro lens and I have never worked with a 35 mm film SLR before :)
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Thanks Laura - unfortunately I do not own a macro lens and I have never worked with a 35 mm film SLR before :)
Ooo the detail looks really good so I thought you might have had one  :lol:
And 35mm film is great, I love your work and I think you might like working with film :)

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "forza_united"Thanks Laura - unfortunately I do not own a macro lens and I have never worked with a 35 mm film SLR before :)
And 35mm film is great, I love your work and I think you might like working with film :)

Thanks Laura :)

I think working with film might be too traditional for me :P but it could be fun to try once
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "burntsienna"

Thanks Laura :)

I think working with film might be too traditional for me :P but it could be fun to try once
Lol yeah, its great working with film, well worth a try. I wasn't too fond of it at first, but I absolutely love it now so much so I have my 35mm camera and my Hasselblad 120mm camera and my Holga which is also a 120mm camera  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Here is the complete set with camera, Nikkor DX lenses (18-105mm and 35mm F1.8), SB600 Flash bag and tripod...

Did you take that photo of your new camera with your new camera? If so I'm very impressed :P

Well done Nicolai, I'm very impressed with every single one of your photos, they are amazing =D>  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

I did this in the Black and White Darkroom at uni a while ago - Its from 2 different negatives from my 120 [medium format] roll of film - Shot with a Hasselblad beast of a camera  :mrgreen:
It's not a very good attempt at darkroom merging as I have a line through the middle, but its not completely a waste as its at least in focus and exposed correctly  :lol:

Epcot_Boy

Now that's my kinda photo :)  Impressed =D>  =D>

However, would suggest a slight touch up to remove the out of focus piece of grass which is in the centre of the pic :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David