Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "forza_united"Wow MBP - I understand why that took a long time and I understand why you are proud of it  =D>  Great work! :D/
Thank you! I worked really hard on it! It was my first drawing of the year and I was determined to improve!

burntsienna

Wow Penguins! I love them!
I went through a phase earlier this year haha they're so cute I love them! So you've just rekindled my want of a pet Penguin!
Ooo and theres a film called The Pebble and the Penguin! lol Its one of my favourite films!

Eee Minniesbestpal I love it!
I saw it earlier today on Deviant art its amazing! the colouring is so cool!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

Thank you!

You could've put march of the penguins in there too, although its not an animation, but it means all the more penguins!

I prefer polar bears though, although they aren't used in animation much. Still they get coca cola!

DLP-Photos.com

Yay - a Pet Penguin would be fantastic - Mumble in Happy Feet is just so cute when he is little! :lol:

I have just finished a quick drawing of the hilarious Chicken Joe from Surf's Up - I will be posting it tomorrow.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Thank you!

You could've put march of the penguins in there too, although its not an animation, but it means all the more penguins!

I prefer polar bears though, although they aren't used in animation much. Still they get coca cola!

Aww yeah polar bears are soo cute, I just got a From Me To You polar bear little friend thingy haha  :mrgreen:

I started a new drawing today so I should hopefully have it scanned and posted tomorrow, at some point. Step by step again as It will take me quite a while this one i think.

The Butlin Boy

Great art work Nicolai and MBP, they all look brilliant. Thanks for sharing them with us :)

DLP-Photos.com

When I was doing the penguin tribute last night, I also did a quick drawing of the extremely funny Chicken Joe from Surf's Up:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Although I've never seen 'Surf's Up', another great piece of artwork Nicolai, bravo =D>

MinniesBestPal

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"//http://little-cuddly-bear.deviantart.com/art/The-Troublesome-Trio-108487811

Muahahaha! Tis me, Amy and Olivia!

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D> Well done! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"//http://little-cuddly-bear.deviantart.com/art/The-Troublesome-Trio-108487811

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Well done! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Thank you! It was a lot of fun to draw!

Javey74

Aahhh, great drawing there MinniesBestPal, so does that mean I can use this picture as 'you' for the 'Art of Animation at Home' - The Artist, galleries.. :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Ok!  :lol:

Javey74

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Ok!  :lol:
Righty O, but you'll need to put a comment on with it about yourself... :mrgreen:  You don't get away that easy... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

I'll upload it now.. :wink:  :D

burntsienna

I started this drawing about 2 hours ago now...but have been forgetting to post it.
So I'm just going to post all the scans so far and get everyone up todate :D