Snow_White_Girl's Trip Report - July 31st - August 4th 2008

Started by Snow_White_Girl, August 06, 2008, 01:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "Futurecastmember"Great report:D I have experienced some of those rude people on Phantom Manor too :evil: It started in the stretching room when the light goes out they screamed "ooh, it's just a skeleton hanging another one", and they kept screaming, and making noises through the rest of the ride  :x SO DISTURBING! Ruins the ride completely, and the worst about it is, you're lucky if these kind of people aren't on the ride everytime you ride it.

Try sitting next to people like that on Small World...¬.¬

The Butlin Boy

Great report and photos for day 1 Snow_White_Girl, I'm really looking forward to the rest :)

gerbillcat

Brilliant report, can't wait to see more pictures. I love the popcorn in Disneyland too, I don't think i've ever tasted better anywhere else  :).

never2old

Quote from: "Clarebelle"

Whats happened to old joe???? lol  :shock:

He's on holidays!  :lol:

Clarebelle

Quote from: "never2old"

awwww bless, hope he has a nice time, shall we expect a trip report? just wondering where does one go? lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "never2old"

awwww bless, hope he has a nice time, shall we expect a trip report? just wondering where does one go? lol

Actually I thinks he's gone to see his brother in Florida... :wink:  :lol:

Nice shots there Snow White Girl, looking forward to the next lot and the continuation of your saga... :wink:  :D

Snow_White_Girl

Right, I've been extremely stupid and forgotten to bring my book of notes for my TR back to uni with me *d'oh!!*  :shock: ... I've left it at home by accident and can't carry on with the TR till I have it, so until I get it back, here are photos from Day 2 and our first day in the Studios!!  :)

The Newport Bay, just thought it was a pretty view!

And the New York...

What Lilo was doing on Clarice's float I'll never know!!

One for Javey!

I just had to...!

The significance of this number plate only hit me about 5 minutes after I saw it, and I had to run back to take a pic!!

Studio 1 - (almost) in all its glory - what a relief!!

And so concludes the pictures from Day 2 :)

\":lamp:\"

MinniesBestPal

GREAT TRIP REPORT! I love the photos!

ColdSun

absolutely stunning pictures =D> !!! And I love the report of Day 1, looking forward to the next part...

Pete's Dragon

Love the photos !! The best thing is that every trip report I read is getting closer and closer to My Turn :lol:

Javey74

Ahhh, the all important photies, splendiforous, great show there Snow White Girl, thanks for sharing.... :wink:  :D

never2old

Thanks for sharing!!!

Great pics, love the ones with Mickey & Cruella!

Epcot_Boy

I just love Disney pics..........thanks for sharing =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Wendy

Thanks for bringing back the memories with such magical photos  =D>
Looking forward to the rest of the report when you get your notes :D
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Til Morning!

xx Wen xx

My Trip Report: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5261

MizzRabbit

Aww, just went through your pics again. They're so lovely. Thanks again for posting them. :)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]