When do you feel magical?

Started by charliegal, July 03, 2008, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

lol pete, i know what you mean by that. i go with my mum sister and son. my sister and son get excited but my mums gets about as excited as a house brick!! the next trip will be the 4th time she has been and i have only seen her get excited twice, and that was only a grin that lasted all of 2 seconds!

the magic starts for me when i do my last suitcase check the night before we go, going to sleep and knowing that even though i have to be awake at 3am i cant wait to get up because i will be in disneyland soon. also knowing that next time i go to sleep i will be IN disneyland!

then getting to the train station and seeing my train up on the board! being on the train and everyone is happy, everyone talks to eachother and all the kids look like they have just woke up on christmas morning!

steping off the train to hear the disney music and knowing that im just a few feet away from the entrance to the most magical place in the world.

walking under the disneyland hotel knowing that its only seconds untill i see the most beautiful sight.

i also get excited when i change my money into euros, and also when i can say IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND NEXT WEEK (which by the way i can now say!)

oh my life, i think i just got the third excited smile out of her!!  :shock:  :shock:  make that 4

Beltane

For me it's when I see the T.V. ads for DLRP and hear the music from Peter Pan that they play in the background. Then I can say "we're going to Disney" !

The Butlin Boy

Whenever I hear any of the land background music from either parks, whether it's when I'm watching a video or whatever, I'm right there in the park. If I close my eyes, I'm there and I feel really magical.  :)

Pete's Dragon

I dont know why, but yesterday in work, about 8pm ( yes 8pm !!!! Woked from 10am till 9.30pm :( ), I got a real rush of excitement about my holiday. I think it dawned on me that it was gonna be a week today that we go. I felt all tingly, my heart started beating a little faster and had the strangest urge to bounce up and down on the spot :?

Actually, I'm getting the same feeling writing this now. Its 10.25am on Sunday now, so in 1 week exactly I'll be having my last cup of coffee before leaving for the airport.

Going out to the garden now to bounce around, clap my hands and sing "one week left to go !!!"

:stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:

MinniesBestPal

QuoteI felt all tingly, my heart started beating a little faster and had the strangest urge to bounce up and down on the spot :?

I know the feeling!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"
QuoteI felt all tingly, my heart started beating a little faster and had the strangest urge to bounce up and down on the spot :?

I know the feeling!

I've been having that feeling since I booked for Dec when the prices first came available. I booked on a whim and sooooooo glad I did!

wow only one week to go PD!! any room in your suitcase for me?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"

I know the feeling!

I've been having that feeling since I booked for Dec when the prices first came available. I booked on a whim and sooooooo glad I did!

wow only one week to go PD!! any room in your suitcase for me?

Oh there's plenty of room in the suitcase, only half-full. But it wont be like that on the way home. :)

Clarebelle

thats ok you can leave me there  :mrgreen:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

theralmetallord

I really feel magical right now.

For the last 3 weeks I've just been counting the days until I finally board that plane and be on my way to the magic!
...And I don't even mind getting up at 3 am... :wink:

Just that anxious feeling of knowing it's so close and you are preparing everything for the journey is magical for me. I'll be jumping like a three year old when I enter the resort!

[size=85]September 15th - September 19th 2008; Sequoia Lodge (click for photo\'s and trip report!)
December 15th - December 18th 2008; Davy Crocket Ranch[/size]