Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

The music's way better than the general MMP advert for a start! And the shots seem so much more fun (can see what's going on)
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

smurfy74

QuoteI like that advert better than the UK versions.

It feels a bit more magical, it would work well if they mixed elements with the UK advert and the Belgian advert.

its an advert for C&A which we dont have here anymore as they decided to leave these shores many years ago, so there arent any uk versions to compare it to directly. The advert is great if you want C&A clothing as that is what it aims you towards and their Disney tie in.

Agent Lex

So that's what they were filming with dancers and Stitch outside Videopolis!

Willow

Quote from: "smurfy74"
QuoteI like that advert better than the UK versions.

It feels a bit more magical, it would work well if they mixed elements with the UK advert and the Belgian advert.

its an advert for C&A which we dont have here anymore as they decided to leave these shores many years ago, so there arent any uk versions to compare it to directly. The advert is great if you want C&A clothing as that is what it aims you towards and their Disney tie in.

I was talking about the bits before the C&A clothing was mentioned, the resort shots. (versus our general resort advert.)

smurfy74

QuoteI was talking about the bits before the C&A clothing was mentioned, the resort shots. (versus our general resort advert.

ah i get where your coming from now, i was confused before  :D

i think our resort ads are a very polished, but i really liked the shots of the parks in the C&A ad too.

Anthony

Thanks for sharing... very interesting to see how (I'm guessing) a different ad agency would use the resort and put it into a commercial.

Mainly: the whole thing seems REAL. I watch this and that's DLRP there, not some crap CGI-filled, South African-sunned mock-up that makes it look like a horrendous children's creche. The shot of the Castle over the roofs of Main Street is really nice. It feels close to home, not in some generic exotic city...

Riebi

and it´s interesting that germany gets again nothing at all.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Magicalmouse125

I like that advert. i think that DLP have advertsied MMP really well. They did'nt advertise this much for the 15th!!!!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Kristof

Quote from: "Riebi"and it´s interesting that germany gets again nothing at all.

Makes sense when the commercial is made by C&A Belgium for its Belgian Disney clothing line.  :wink:

QuoteI like that advert. i think that DLP have advertsied MMP really well. They did'nt advertise this much for the 15th!!!!

This commercial was paid and made by C&A, DLP only provided the backdrop for the commercial.  A similar commercial was made during the 15th Anniversary with the use of the Peter Pan float.

lil-shawn

Quoteand it´s interesting that germany gets again nothing at all.

for me it not interesting anymore, i thought nothing different, you know riebi
we germans know whats going on in disney, the germans know evrithing,
thats why disney have 46% german visitors  :P

oh guess what guy´s someone told me, prince philipp is on vacation and
thats why sleeping beauty fall asleep again, so mickey and his gang took over
the castle and turnt it out to that we have right now  :mrgreen:

15MagicalYears

Well then,
Wake Up Aurora!  :cry:

Aurora

I AM AWAKE !!!
JUst kidding, but funny I should read that. I am very tired today, did not sleep that well last night. An thinking about our next trip in september. Seeing MMP and Minnies Party train, and Stitch Live and keeping my mouth shot towards my daughter...
Have a nice day  AURORA :mickey1:  :minnie:

DLP-Photos.com

Just wanted to share a bit of the danish advertisement for this event.

First of all it is advertised as Mickey's Birthday party :(

Second of all the biggest travel company in Denmark still uses some of the creatives from the 15th anniversary in their advertisement :(

So we do have some advertisement, but it is not very good, so I would almost prefer to be without as you apparently are in Germany.

Ooooh, and this picture just freaked me out a bit. Not the way I am used to see the dwarfs :lol:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "forza_united"Just wanted to share a bit of the danish advertisement for this event.

Second of all the biggest travel company in Denmark still uses some of the creatives from the 15th anniversary in their advertisement :(

So we do have some advertisement, but it is not very good, so I would almost prefer to be without as you apparently are in Germany.

Ooooh, and this picture just freaked me out a bit. Not the way I am used to see the dwarfs :lol:

What a strange picture........ and what a strange way to advertise! :?
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Aveen2008

Quote from: "forza_united"Just wanted to share a bit of the danish advertisement for this event.

Thanks for sharing that, I agree with Magicalmouse125, it is strange to use Bashful or maybe that's sleepy to advertise with stitch in the background, using the dwarf makes it look almost christmas-y lol! Odd choice for advertising MMP year.
Luv Aveen xoxo