Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Its nice that they have again a special logo for every little show! equal what one is thinking about the magical party, diffrent logos are a nice touch!  :D/
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

Has anyone noticed that on every advert for next year contain that same mickey baloon with a letter and envelope saying Your Invited..  :wink:

Anthony

To say these look better than the original concepts (goes for the logos too) would be the understatement of the century.

Great visuals, really out-do the 15th ones. Tacky logos... but it's great they've actually bothered to do them for the first time in years. But as a kind-of "publisher" who'll be using the visuals, I do wish they'd have left the logo off and provided them as an extra optional thing. It makes the visuals kinda hard to use in a smaller size.

And since I never commented, the actual MMP logo is wonderful and probably the best they've produced for years.

The recent Characters' Express visual is nicer than the new Minnie's Party Train one. Since they only did it at the start of this year, why not photoshop this one? The new Minnie one is too empty.

It's Dance Time... in Discoveryland looks and sounds absolutely hideous. I HOPE I'm proved wrong...

Anthony

This is an interesting WDW rumour:

Quote-As far as entertainment offerings, the Magic Kingdom will be adding a Stitch Dance Party in Tomorrowland, repackaging the Disney Dreams Come True Parade yet again, and introducing a once-daily Magic Kingdom Street Party on Main Street U.S.A.
Related?

Kristof

Regarding the "new" stage, I've heard they're only adding the extra stages on the four sides to the existing one.  :roll:

Anthony

Quote from: "Kristof"Regarding the "new" stage, I've heard they're only adding the extra stages on the four sides to the existing one.  :roll:
I forgot to ask when you first told me this - does that mean the idea of having steps at the front has been thrown out?

And what might the chances of having talking character heads for this show be? I'm getting bored of Mickey having to bob his head up and down to simulate talking when the technology to do it for real was sorted out 5 years ago.

Clarebelle

When is Tous en Train/Character Express leaving us??? why wont they keep it untill the end of the 15th celebration ie 7th March 2009
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Barnsey313

Well I have to say I don't like the sound of all this 'Pop' type of party.... Especially after such a wonderfully nostalgic and glittery, golden 15th anniversary - truly what disney means to me.....

If anything I'd of thought this would have been even more so nostalgic... Mickey being Walt's original creation and all.... Concept art of Mickey on all the new merchandise, Bunting along Main Street, tributes to Walt dotted around the park.... the list goes on....

Instead we are greeted with DJ Stich in discoveryland and to a lesser extent Minnies Party Train?.... yes I see where you're coming from there...

James.  :donald:

NB: Tous en Train gone? Punch a' me Guido, Puch a' me in the face!

Anthony

Quote from: "Barnsey313"Well I have to say I don't like the sound of all this 'Pop' type of party.... Especially after such a wonderfully nostalgic and glittery, golden 15th anniversary - truly what disney means to me.....

If anything I'd of thought this would have been even more so nostalgic... Mickey being Walt's original creation and all.... Concept art of Mickey on all the new merchandise, Bunting along Main Street, tributes to Walt dotted around the park.... the list goes on....
I know how you feel, some bits look like they might be a slap in the face after the nostalgic 15th. However, so much keeps changing that I don't think we'll know for sure what the "feel" of this celebration is until next year. We initially heard the year would be entirely modern and not at all nostalgic, only to then see the final logo that actually looks quite classical. Mixed messages.

Quote from: "Clarebelle"When is Tous en Train/Character Express leaving us??? why wont they keep it untill the end of the 15th celebration ie 7th March 2009
Where did you read that it will end before 7th March?

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but the start date of 'MMP' will be Saturday, 28th March 2009.

Clarebelle

on another thread someone told me it was being turned into Minnies in Oct  :shock: and I got scared :P

QuoteWell it this year? I ask because there is another thread regarding next years theme where someone suggested that the Character Express would be gone by the end of (I think from memory) October in order to be refashioned into Minnie colours.

Regards

ICHAPMAN

Quote from: "Anthony"Where did you read that it will end before 7th March?

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but the start date of 'MMP' will be Saturday, 28th March 2009.
Quote from: "Clarebelle"on another thread someone told me it was being turned into Minnies in Oct  :shock: and I got scared :P
I think that was my doing, because I mentioned it in the Christmas Thread - I mentioned it in the Christmas Thread, because on Page 4 of this thread - Japper says whilst showing the various visuals says:
Quote from: "Japper"And this is Minnie's Party Train, Tous en Train will be gone this halloween
Regards

Iain

littlemermaid83

I'm loving the sound of this...

Best go book another trip after January lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Clarebelle

@ Iain

I didnt mean to point fingers! I am just totally confused now thats all! just hope that they dont get get rid of the character express before christmas

Willow

If they are getting rid of Tous en Train I can see them replacing it with the second track I can see them using them using Tokyo's Party Express' second track. (Tous en Train is the first track of their party express.)
Its a very upbeat track with loads of different remixes of famous Disney songs, it would fit really well with the whole party atmosphere.

Maarten

Quote from: "Anthony"This is an interesting WDW rumour:

Quote-As far as entertainment offerings, the Magic Kingdom will be adding a Stitch Dance Party in Tomorrowland, repackaging the Disney Dreams Come True Parade yet again, and introducing a once-daily Magic Kingdom Street Party on Main Street U.S.A.
Related?

This can't be coincidence. Have you seen the "What will you celebrate" logo's? The Mickey baloons are heavily present on those aswell.