Fast-Passes For Crush's Coaster

Started by Katie-Sparrow, July 17, 2008, 10:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie-Sparrow

The Studio's are brilliant! The rides have improved so much there since 2005. But, i think its silly how the flying carpets over agrabah have fast-passes and crushes coaster doesn't! Now that crushes coaster is there the flying carpets aren't as popular, i still love them but i'm sure if they can have a fast-pass que then why can't (90 minutes waiting time) crush have them. As soon as the studio doors open there is a mad stampede to line up for crush. Personally, I think its worth the wait but it would just be so much better with a fast-pass. Does any-one else agree??? Please Reply xxx
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

Clarebelle

Theres already a topic about this here ... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=890 crushes now has fastpass!!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Katie-Sparrow

Crushes Coaster still doesn't have a fastpass  :cry: which is why i made this post
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

Clarebelle

Did you read the topic (link above)? or the updates on Photomagiques?

Javey74

Quote from: "Katie-Sparrow"Crushes Coaster still doesn't have a fastpass  :cry: which is why i made this post
There are quite a few posts on this thread, I get the feeling you have looked at the first few pages, but this is the post you need to look at>> viewtopic.php?p=72551#p72551  :wink:  :D

Clarebelle

to quote the Disney God himself ...

QuoteCrush's Coaster now has officially Fast Pass    , at least for now! The Flying Carpets over Agrabah Fast Pass Machines are now equipped with new signs and they even print tickets with the Crush's Coaster logo on! Pictures will follow shortly! (Just got back home!)
[/size]

Kristof

Closing.

Quotewhich is why i made this post

We work here with "official topics", so all the discussions for Crush's Coaster, Tower of Terror, 15th Anniversary, etc.  go into those topic.  If no topic exists yet, then a new post may be made!   :wink: :)