Hurricane's Night Club

Started by Malin, June 28, 2008, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malin

With the recent annoucement from WDW that its going to be closing all the night clubs down on Pleasure Island, it makes me wonder if Hurricane's in the Disney Village days are numbered. Night clubs seem a thing of the past for Disney and I just wonder how long its going to take Management in Paris to come to the same conclusion.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Malin"Night clubs seem a thing of the past for Disney and I just wonder how long its going to take Management in Paris to come to the same conclusion.

Not very quickly I hope :lol:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Javey74

The thing I've often wondered about Hurricane's in the village at DLRP, who are the people that go there, because if it's open as late as they say it is, what do these people do for the parks during the day.  I know I'd be so tired and not want to do anything early the next day, unless they are afternoon visitors to the parks.. :roll:

Pause for thought... :shock:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "javey74"I know I'd be so tired and not want to do anything early the next day, unless they are afternoon visitors to the parks.. :roll:

Yep :)  I love to pay Hurricanes a visit when at DLRP, but always outstay my welcome and suffer for it in the morning. A late visit to the Parks follows the next day :lol:  :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Malin

Quote from: "javey74"The thing I've often wondered about Hurricane's in the village at DLRP, who are the people that go there, because if it's open as late as they say it is, what do these people do for the parks during the day.  

I always thought the people who visited Hurricane's were locals from Marne-la-Vallée. While I'm sure the club probarely does attract a few guest, I can't imagine it having many, maybe its a popular spot for Cast Members after work. To be fair I have never seen the place have a queue and I have personally never stepped foot in the place so I really have no idea of its popularity but I do know having a night club in the Village kind of sticks out.

Javey74

Quote from: "Malin"
Quote from: "javey74"The thing I've often wondered about Hurricane's in the village at DLRP, who are the people that go there, because if it's open as late as they say it is, what do these people do for the parks during the day.  

I always thought the people who visited Hurricane's were locals from Marne-la-Vallée. While I'm sure the club probarely does attract a few guest, I can't imagine it having many, maybe its a popular spot for Cast Members after work. To be fair I have never seen the place have a queue and I have personally never stepped foot in the place so I really have no idea of its popularity but I do know having a night club in the Village kind of sticks out.
Yeah, I never thought about it that way Malin, that would make perfect sense as far as locals and Cast Members if that is the case.  But I'd agree about few guests being attracted and also agree about it sticking out in the village, soley for the village it's been put in, DLRP of all places.. :roll:

toonarmylass

i went in the first time i went and i was not impressed, the beer extortionate and there were a load of sleazeballs trying to chat you up!!