Starbucks Coffee in Disney Village

Started by Kristof, June 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielCraig

Quote from: "Mrs. Jennes"@DanielCraig

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "Mrs. Jennes"does anyone know if it's more expensive than usual?

Quote from: "smurfy74"The large ( venti ) frappuccinos were about 5 euro which works out about a £1 more than here. (UK)

So yes it seems that they are abit more exspensive.

:P

whoops lol and i tought that i looked thru the thread properly  :oops:

All our wishes
Will
come
True

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Anthony"Wow, this is pretty big for Starbucks then.

I wonder if Philippe took him for a drink at Café Cafés?

I know I would have. Actually, wait. I would have gone into Starbucks, ordered a coffee, and then after my first sip spat it out on the floor. Actually, wait. I would have spat it over his new Armani suit and shouted ' Urgh !!! How did you get so rich selling the swill?'
 :wink:

Yes, I know I promised no more Starbucks-bashing, but I can't help myself. Gonna try and limit it to one a month (which is one more a month than my visits to Starbucks.)

giorgio1712

Does anyone know if the new Starbucks has wi-fi?

Kristof

Quote from: "giorgio1712"Does anyone know if the new Starbucks has wi-fi?

Yes it has.  :)

Mrs. Jennes

can you tell me what wi-fi means?  :shock:

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

Adam

Have a look here...http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... i-fi&meta=

Hope this helps.

Mrs. Jennes

thank you !

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

giorgio1712

Quote from: "Kristof"

Awesome  :D

disneyfreak90

wow great! i <3 starbucks coffee :mrgreen:

Soap

Quote from: "Kristof"

And free 2?

What a great addition SB is and what a great looks it has got.
A real surprise, great coffee and even a design extra (ahum..the only 1?) for DV.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Soap"A real surprise, great coffee and even a design extra (ahum..the only 1?) for DV.

I'm sorry, but Great Coffee and Starbucks in the same sentence just doen't go.
Starbucks is the McDonalds of the coffee world. You wouldn't think of comparing a fine sirloin steak to a Big Mac, would you ??

But I do think that it makes a good addition to the DV (never a big fan of Buffalo's anyway). All the DV needs now is somewhere to get a decent cup of coffee.

Anthony

Taste the Nescafé stuff they serve in all the Disney outlets and water wrung from a damp cloth would make for "great coffee", so lay off. This personal bias against Starbucks is boring.

I doubt Costa or whoever we should like would have made the building look as cool as it does.

And, same question - is the wi-fi free? According the website, the McDonalds in DV has free wi-fi, but I've never been able to find it (the wifi I mean, you can see those golden arches from space).

Soap

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Soap"A real surprise, great coffee and even a design extra (ahum..the only 1?) for DV.

I'm sorry, but Great Coffee and Starbucks in the same sentence just doen't go.
Starbucks is the McDonalds of the coffee world. You wouldn't think of comparing a fine sirloin steak to a Big Mac, would you ??

But I do think that it makes a good addition to the DV (never a big fan of Buffalo's anyway). All the DV needs now is somewhere to get a decent cup of coffee.

As Anthony said, everybody is entitled to his own opinion and SB bashing is so 2005...
I'm a real coffee freak/addict and sorry for you, but SB do pour a hell of a good cup of coffee.
Sure, it's the MaC of the brand, but because so it doens't mean it's not good.

I agree that their are enough other great coffee companies, but on a whole SB just offers a good deal. Why else being number one? But i don't wanne start a big discussion about it here..
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

Regarding the WiFi, it's NOT free.  We checked with an employee...

-breeno-

Quote from: "Kristof"Regarding the WiFi, it's NOT free.  We checked with an employee...

Really?  Wow didn't expect that, any idea how much you have to pay?  I'm guessing they're doing the same thing most the Disney hotels do with the Orange webcodes (which i've completely forgot how much they cost).
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!