Some ideas for Disney

Started by lil-shawn, July 21, 2008, 10:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

hey folks,

i don´t know if it right to post it here. i didn´t wanna make two new treads because of this two nice ideas...

so the first thing is, disney got the themeparks, the resort hotels, the cruise line and a lot of other stuff what aout a own airrline? Fligh with mickey and friends around the world an make ur disney vacation. The Plane is an airbus A380 at the top u dont have the first class, here can the kids meet the charakters and can see a little show.....

the next thing i was thinking of is, why they dont make a movie about Walts Live from 1901 til he passed away 1966... i think it would be great because he had a verry interresting past...

so now i wanna know how u like the ideas and what u think about it??

Pete's Dragon

I think a movie about Walt Disney would be fascinating.

EDDY

Yes ! A video about Walts past would perfectly fit to DLRP because his past was in Europe also like in the USA ! It would be nice to see how the first Disneypark came to life !!!!!
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "lil-shawn"the next thing i was thinking of is, why they dont make a movie about Walts Live from 1901 til he passed away 1966... i think it would be great because he had a verry interresting past...

A movie about Walt would certainly get me on the way to the cinema.

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

MinniesBestPal

I think they're both great ideas!

Can't wait for the disney airline!  :wink: