Studios interactive darkride

Started by peep, May 25, 2008, 01:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

I had an idea earlier today which I thought could be quite cool. Probably could be changed a bit to fit a theme or whatever.

It will be a shooting attraction like Buzz where an evil character is trying to ruin classic movies so you have to go the classic movie scenes where he is and have a shoot-out to try and stop him and his mob from destroying the movies.

Think of it as an interactive version of the Great Movie ride at the other Disney Studio parks.

Comments and ideas/additions would be cool, even suggestions for scenes.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Kristof

What system would you use?  Omnimover or something more advanced?  Your description sounds like the Spider-Man ride in IOA where all the Marvel villains attack the city which combines a 3D movie with Star Tours similator.  

Imagine that combined with laserguns...  8)

MagicMaster

It sounds like an excellent idea. It might even convince guests to stay in WDS longer! I would definately ride it.

The Butlin Boy

Very cool idea peep, well done =D>  :mrgreen:

never2old

That sounds like a lot of fun!!

Anthony

Nice idea!

Studio Executives Laser Blast
Travel through legendary films from across the ages and fight away the executives and accountants trying to dampen the original director's vision! Can you spot the special guest appearance by Jay Rasulo?

:P

Kristof

Quote from: "Baloo"Nice idea!

Studio Executives Laser Blast
Travel through legendary films from across the ages and fight away the executives and accountants trying to dampen the original director's vision! Can you spot the special guest appearance by Jay Rasulo?

:P

Maybe it's more fun the other way around, you as an excutive blasting the creative ideas.  The cars can then be named after those executives.  Please keep the Michael Eisner vehicle for me!  :lol: