Tarzan 2 (DTV 2005)

Started by Anthony, August 22, 2005, 12:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Your thoughts, please!  :D

So far I've only watched half the film, but I'm VERY impressed.  Whilst I didn't like the predictable opening section (i wonder who's chasing him?  it's not kala by any chance, is it?  :roll: ), it got better and better as it went on, and even though I only watched 35mins, it seemed like a long and quite "full" movie.  It's quite emotional as well - people were surprised at how emotional Mulan 2 was, but this goes a bit further IMO.

Well done to DisneyToon so far, shame the only new Phil Collins' song I've heard so far aint that great...

I'm not sure when it's out in other countries, but I'd like to hear what you think of the movie.  :wink:

flor

It should be in the stores this wednessday.  :D

Kristof

Got it today, although release date is 31 august.   :D

Kristof

I've just noticed that a Mission 2 contest inlay has been added to this box!  It's the same that came with the Bambi dvd:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/images_ne ... inlay1.jpg

Kristof

Finally watched it yesterday!  

I have to agree with your review Baloo.  Although I don't think the news songs are that bad.  But I don't think they really fit the Tarzan theme, I recognized more of Brother Bear in them.  

I was mostly amazed by the story and animation.  Disneytoons have cleary have improved their qualities, especially when you compare this movie with Cinderella II....  8)

Nikkibelle18

I really got a watch the movie! It just came out here in Portugal, and it's a shame that I haven't seen it yet! :P

My birthday's coming up, so I better add it to the wishlist :)