Disney Village Expansion/Improvements

Started by Kristof, August 21, 2005, 02:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieD

looking prettier with the flowers!!

Quote from: "Reiana"A big mickey-shaped topiary would be cool.

i agree!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Remco K.

Quote from: "GrandiJoos"I noticed the new planter too and yesterday morning (18 July) they had added plants around it (see picture).
It sure looks good! This is the kind of detail Disney Village needs!

Timbo

Don't know if I missed it ,but are the lights working in the newly planted trees now ? Remember seeing a pic of some multi-coloured LED type lights waiting to be fitted,if anyone is going soon could they have a look and let us know,and a photo would be great too if it will come out.I would be really interested to see how they look,might take the edge off the awful balloon lights they stuck everywhere !!!!!
Clarebelle this might be one for you if you have any room left out of the 2000 pics you're planning !!!!!

davewasbaloo

If they are there, I will try to grab some pics next week.
since 2001 (many before that)

Timbo

Brilliant ! Thanks davewasbaloo , have a great trip !!!

Owain

I no this report is over a week old but i just thought id post the photos that werent posted :wink:

Planter still has no plants

And yes as posted in another topic, rainforest cafe has there own character

Photos; //http://www.mousy.be/9augustus08.html

Kuzco

The shrubs at the Mickey planter look a little dull...
Hopefully something nicer is on the way.
No touchy!

roaldbergmann

At my latest trip to dlrp about a month ago, I spotted a CM removing two of the baloons. Does anyone know what that's all about? Can we hope, that they're leaving for good?

Maybe they could make it work if they added like a million more baloons so the Village were themed for the coming Pixar movie 'Up' (http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/up/).

Remco K.

Quote from: "Owain"And yes as posted in another topic, rainforest cafe has there own character
On this pic it looks like the frog has apples for eyes... :P

Kristof

Reiana

Oh wow it's a................................... small round topiary.
The pure thing looks as lonesome as the plants surrounding it.
I hope this is just temporary. They can do better than that.

Look more like: We are still waiting for the real plants to grow, but we must do something with the empy planter. In the meantime, let's put an old topiary from "behind the scenes" inside.

Remco K.

Quote from: "Reiana"Oh wow it's a................................... small round topiary.
The pure thing looks as lonesome as the plants surrounding it.
I hope this is just temporary. They can do better than that.
This one will grow. They could've taken a full grown topiary instead, but I'm not sure if a full grown plan will settle right in a new planter.

Reiana

I hope it will grow, but the whole scene looks al little loveless to me, that's all.

penfold12

That can't be the final product can it???

It looks so.... lost, so.... small.

The planter itself is really great, with a nice attention to detail. That cant be whats going inside. Can it?

Owain

Photomagiques; NEX arcade closed for several months now due to building code violations

:shock: How did all this happen ? What was the violation ?

Source; //http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/news_updates/news_23-24_august_08.php