Your ideas for new merchandise...

Started by scrooge, May 05, 2008, 01:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrooge

I´m a owner of a big disney-collection. Now I have thought about new unique merchandising.
As a musician I wish some more merchandising for "us":

Rock´n´roller coaster:
- drumsticks with rnrc-logo
- e-guitar with rnrc-logo
- or even guitar-straps with logo

What do you think about it? Do you have more ideas for unique merchandising?
Have anyone possibility to send DLRP this whish-list?

MinniesBestPal

This might sound pretty weird considering I'm too ld for that kind of thing,  but one idea I like is a Minnie Mouse fashion show playset...

I would LOVE clarinet case with Minnie Mouse on! I have a plain black one at the moment, but I stuck a picture of Squidward on it! My friend Olivia put Lisa Simpson on her saxaphone case!

I would also like a Minnie Mouse or Tinkerbell reed case! Those things just keep snapping!

Javey74

I suppose if Disney sold heavy duty stick on motifs of various sizes, you could put your favourite character/s any where you wanted too.  :wink:

scrooge

Yes, cases for windinstruments is a verry nice idea.  =D>

Some more things could be such small percussion instruments for kids because I think the world of children is a world full of music. Why DLRP didn´t supporting an early music education by selling instruments for kids?

The parc is full of music but the kids want to make his own or want to play along. Perhaps we can find anytime a "xylophone play along set" with Minnie...

goofy-2000

I can just it imagine now all the music shops in the world with their own disney section. :D/
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

anthonysprincess

GuitarHero Disney edition! LOL with Rocked-out versions of Disney songs

RockNRoller

I spend a lot of my time videoing and then hours at home editing so I would like to see a DVD with all the ride, park and hotel logo's on that I could use and maybe some animated sequences
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

MinniesBestPal

I know you can get crayons and felt tip pens and stuff with Disney characters on, but what I'd like to see is more arty stuff! Like, a how to draw the disney princesses book, or how to draw mickey and pals book, and things like paint brushes, and other art tools!

RockNRoller

Got a new one, a collector card for the coasters + TOT, get it stamped after completing each ride and once complete you can buy exclusive merchandise featuring the rides.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

treble

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"I know you can get crayons and felt tip pens and stuff with Disney characters on, but what I'd like to see is more arty stuff! Like, a how to draw the disney princesses book, or how to draw mickey and pals book, and things like paint brushes, and other art tools!
i think you can already buy this kind of thing here. try somewhere like hobby craft or see if w h smiths can order them for you
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Captain Pan

Quote from: "anthonysprincess"GuitarHero Disney edition! LOL with Rocked-out versions of Disney songs

Well I don't see why not... With Peter Gabriel on WALL-E, We've had Phil Collins, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Elton John, and the Cast Of HSM (To Name A Few)... Disney's got a great number of actual artists in their movies and a vast Catalogue of Songs easily transposed for them... Maybe we should Wait for Guitar Hero 4 (Its apparently going to include a Drum Kit).

We got to Wait for Guitar Hero Aerosmith first... Hopefully they'll include a montage of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

I think a Proper version of Theme Park would be nice... Imagine Building your very own version of BTM, as the game Disney Coaster is nice.... but lacks the ability to control the park, I want to pick my Firework show and the Order of the Parade!!!

goofy-2000

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"I know you can get crayons and felt tip pens and stuff with Disney characters on, but what I'd like to see is more arty stuff! Like, a how to draw the disney princesses book, or how to draw mickey and pals book, and things like paint brushes, and other art tools!

I bought how to draw mickey and friends, disney princesses, Lilo and stitch, Finding Nemo, The lion king from DLP a couple of years ago.

There are many more book for films aswell.
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Kuzco

I would love to see a CD with music from Main Street. On the existing Park CD's there's just one or two tracks. But I would love to have them all. This music just makes me feel happy :) Would love to have such a CD from Frontierland too.
No touchy!

lil-shawn

today i got an realy nice idea,

what du u think when the make a MICKEY AROUND THE WORLD collection with plushes or figures??

I was thinkig about mickey dressed like an egypt king, or as one of these guys they stand at buckngham palace, as a chinese soldier like in the mulan movie, as the liperty statue in front of new york, like a baverian, like a spanish torero, and so on.. the idea behind is, to see the famous thinks of the world with mickey....

how u like it and what u think about it??

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "lil-shawn"today i got an realy nice idea,

what du u think when the make a MICKEY AROUND THE WORLD collection with plushes or figures??

I was thinkig about mickey dressed like an egypt king, or as one of these guys they stand at buckngham palace, as a chinese soldier like in the mulan movie, as the liperty statue in front of new york, like a baverian, like a spanish torero, and so on.. the idea behind is, to see the famous thinks of the world with mickey....

how u like it and what u think about it??
You can get some of those from EPCOT already but it's a really good idea to have more, because its so cute.
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/file ... eyland.jpg
http://going24-7.com/beanies/micukbeef.jpg