Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

the only picture i was able to find, that was somewhat finished is this one...
its of the Elizabeth and Jack kiss...i love that part of the second film!
favourite bit ever!
its not really anywhere near being finished, but its more finished than any of the others =]
i guess i got distracted on the coach, probably by looking for Disney signs  :mrgreen:

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

Both your Ariel and Jack 'n' Liz are AMAZING!  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
I can't draw people properly I continually mess it up... that's why I stick to the Characters!

burntsienna

:oops: awww thanks =]
im abit upset that i cant find any of my other sketches though, i had the princesses and more donald and mickey etc.   :(

burntsienna

heres another Donald for you javey74 =]

Javey74

Wow,  :shock:  :shock: thank you for that burntsienna, you have captured the notorious expression of Donald spot on.  :wink:  :D It's a masterpiece.. =D>

burntsienna

Quote from: "javey74"Wow,  :shock:  :shock: thank you for that burntsienna, you have captured the notorious expression of Donald spot on.  :wink:  :D It's a masterpiece.. =D>

Thanks  :mrgreen:
i love Donald's 'darker' side, like when he loses his tempter! =] and is quite cunning and decieving...Donald's hardcore  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Just found another one of my old sketches... now give me a sec... I'm not completely happy with this one...

Ten Points for the person who guesses it correctly

Clarebelle

its good, they all are

why did I not go to uni?  :(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Oh yes, no doubt about it....it's Aurora.... :lol:  :lol:

Really good, it's Tinks.... :D/  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Captain Pan thats such a beautiful picture!
i love the expression on her face and the emotions it communicates! =]

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"Captain Pan thats such a beautiful picture!
i love the expression on her face and the emotions it communicates! =]

I've always looked at the picture and cursed the eyes.. there to me just seems to be something wrong with them... but I don't know why I say it, they look crooked

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I can't draw people properly I continually mess it up... that's why I stick to the Characters!
Same here! I'm STILL working on that drawing of Snow White and the dwarves that I was on about 2 months ago, the dwarves (or at least the ones I've finished!) look fine, but Snow White's just a complete mess! I could curse myself because in the film she looks so beautiful and innocent, on my drawing she looks a state! Argh!

I'm about to try Pocahontas so if the result is anything decent I'll scan :)

burntsienna - that Ariel is AMAZING!! Can I put a request in for a drawing of Snow White? lol :wink:

\":lamp:\"

burntsienna

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"I can't draw people properly I continually mess it up... that's why I stick to the Characters!
Same here! I'm STILL working on that drawing of Snow White and the dwarves that I was on about 2 months ago, the dwarves (or at least the ones I've finished!) look fine, but Snow White's just a complete mess! I could curse myself because in the film she looks so beautiful and innocent, on my drawing she looks a state! Argh!

I'm about to try Pocahontas so if the result is anything decent I'll scan :)

burntsienna - that Ariel is AMAZING!! Can I put a request in for a drawing of Snow White? lol :wink:

awww thanks =]
i will get a snow white done for you hopefully by tomorrow =]
but im baking tomorrow too, but i will get it done =]

Javey74

burntsienna, I have a request if that's alright, :wink:  I was wondering if you could do a facial portrait of Walt Disney... :?:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"burntsienna, I have a request if that's alright,  I was wondering if you could do a facial portrait of Walt Disney...
Now I'd LOVE to see that

I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve but I'm leaving my Captain Hook till last at the moment...when all my other characters have been used (only another 2 left after this one) as in my opinion my Hook is the best I've ever done!

Now this one is still a little incomplete in my opinion as i need to tidy up the arm of Dale and Chips fedorra