Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Well the Captain's going delivers and Now its the turn of Pan...

I have one problem with this the nose doesn't look correct and neither do the hands... Think the colours haven't mixed as well as i thought they would have either but... Once the ink hits the paper you can't turn back.

MinniesBestPal

QuoteOnce the ink hits the paper you can't turn back.

Exactly why I prefer coloured pencils over felt tips! But I still outline in ink! I know the feeling...

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"
QuoteOnce the ink hits the paper you can't turn back.

Exactly why I prefer coloured pencils over felt tips! But I still outline in ink! I know the feeling...

I feel that pencils don't present the pictures with a 'Pop' yet they provide a wonderful base for shading and better quality pictures in my book.

Snow_White_Girl

OK, another one - was just cleaning out my room and I found this. I forgot I'd even done it!!  :roll:

\":lamp:\"

TowMater

When I was at WDW in the hotel, Me and my sister were drawing Mickey & Friends from a How to Draw book, I drawn a few of Mickey and one of Pluto and Goofy, When I find them in my sister's room then I can take pictures of them.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

burntsienna

wow!!
the work in this topic is amazing!
so much talent =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"wow!!
so much talent =]

I was going to post another version of my Peter pan... and then My Captain Hook... but I saw your signature and thought mine are pants!... I may just add them when I got 20 minutes... but You'll just have to wait and see!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "burntsienna"wow!!
so much talent =]

I was going to post another version of my Peter pan... and then My Captain Hook... but I saw your signature and thought mine are pants!... I may just add them when I got 20 minutes... but You'll just have to wait and see!

haha i've changed my signature now, cause that Captain Hook picture was a photograph of a t-shirt.
i didnt draw it, so many people have thought it haha, i wish i had drawn it though =]

the work of yours i've seen isnt pants its brilliant, so i think your other Peter Pan and you Captain Hook will be just as good =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Just with drawing in mind, for all those fans that would like to give it a stab, try the link below.  It teaches you to draw Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Aladdin.  There is a time limited DVD on offer for [£4.99] with even more characters on it.  :wink:

It also has pages for you to print and colour if all else fails... :lol:  :mrgreen:

http://www.howtodrawcartooncharacters.c ... tarted.htm  :wink:  :D

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "javey74"Just with drawing in mind, for all those fans that would like to give it a stab, try the link below.  It teaches you to draw Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Aladdin.  It even has pages for you to print and colour if all else fails... :lol:  :mrgreen:

I'll have a stab at some of those tomorrow - I may try Donald just for you Javey! Hehe! Any hope of dissertation work tomorrow's just flown right out of the window!! :lol:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"the work of yours i've seen isnt pants its brilliant, so i think your other Peter Pan and you Captain Hook will be just as good =]

My Hook's got the better review form Friends but they never expect it as Its hidden away in my sketchbook behind, Donald, Woody, Buzz, Mickey, a (very) out of proportioned Tinkerbell, Peter, and Chip and Dale!
I'll have to scan them in when I got a second and post them when I've done the scanning... if I'm ready it could be as early as Saturday, I think!
Quote from: "Javey74"Just with drawing in mind, for all those fans that would like to give it a stab, try the link below. It teaches you to draw Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Aladdin. It even has pages for you to print and colour if all else fails...    

http://www.howtodrawcartooncharacters.c ... tarted.htm    

Ooh Now I'm very intrigued! I got given a book like it by Wendybird1 for my birthday one year...

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"
Quote from: "javey74"Just with drawing in mind, for all those fans that would like to give it a stab, try the link below.  It teaches you to draw Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Aladdin.  It even has pages for you to print and colour if all else fails... :lol:  :mrgreen:

I'll have a stab at some of those tomorrow - I may try Donald just for you Javey! Hehe! Any hope of dissertation work tomorrow's just flown right out of the window!! :lol:
Why thank you Snow_White_Girl, I'm looking forward to seeing your efforts... :wink:  :D

Quote from: "Captian Pan"Ooh Now I'm very intrigued! I got given a book like it by Wendybird1 for my birthday one year...
Go on, give it a go Captain Pan...  :wink: You never know you might be the next Disney Animator.. :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "javey74"
Quote from: "Captian Pan"Ooh Now I'm very intrigued! I got given a book like it by Wendybird1 for my birthday one year...
Go on, give it a go Captain Pan...  :wink: You never know you might be the next Disney Animator.. :D

I remember posting that my ideal role as a CM would be in the Art of Animation teaching the children/guests to draw characters... I may have to hold my first class before July 23rd as the class I'm TAing in have seen my Donald Duck which looks identical to the one on the site you've posted and they want to learn how to draw him... so I can take those pictures along for reference and step by step guide... I could teach them Mickey too now! 8)

Hmm Disney Animator sounds like an awesome Idea perhaps I could become like Joe Ranft and Have many roles in the animation wing of Disney with Voice and Dirrection also in the bag... Lasseter and Stanton watch out the British are coming! :lol:

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "javey74"Why thank you Snow_White_Girl, I'm looking forward to seeing your efforts... :wink:  :D
Oh dear the pressure..! I had a quick stab just now, I'm sorry but I appear to have messed up quite royally!! I must be tired  :oops:

I'm really not happy with this one - it seems to be Donald after middle-age spread! I think his beak's a bit too short and his face is too squat, I must have messed up the proportions! Will try again tomorrow when I'm more awake!

No idea why it isn't scanning straight either, it's perfectly straight on the paper!  :shock:

Javey74

Awwwh, why thank you Snow_White_Girl, it's not that bad....As you said you're probably tired, it's not easy.  :o

Your efforts are much appreciated.  Looking forward to seeing more from you.... :wink:  :D