Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

I can see now that I didn't get to upload this, when I did it around Christmas for a Christmas card.. Not entirely happy with him at all, but it was only the second time I made a drawing on my iPad :)

I still bet you'll like it, Javey ;)

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

I certainly do forza, brings back memories..  ;)  :D

I don't know if you realised it but that was your 100th piece of art on 'The Art of Animation at Home' galleries..  =D>

Teacup

It has been a while since I drew this, but I thought I'd contribute it here:

I draw little Disney sketches all over the place, but that's one of the few that actually get re-drawn on my computer and coloured.
Hope y'all like it.  :ears:
Previous stays
Santa Fe September 1999
Cheyenne November 2002
Sequoia Lodge September 2010
New York July 2011
Magic Circus September 2012

Javey74

I really like that computer artpiece of Dopey you have kindly shared here Teacup, what software do you use.. :D

Teacup

Quote from: "Javey74"I really like that computer artpiece of Dopey you have kindly shared here Teacup, what software do you use.. :D
Photoshop CS5 usually, though sometimes I'll use Photoshop Elements if I'm being lazy. I also use a Wacom Bamboo graphics tablet.
Previous stays
Santa Fe September 1999
Cheyenne November 2002
Sequoia Lodge September 2010
New York July 2011
Magic Circus September 2012

Javey74

Quote from: "Teacup"
Quote from: "Javey74"I really like that computer artpiece of Dopey you have kindly shared here Teacup, what software do you use.. :D
Photoshop CS5 usually, though sometimes I'll use Photoshop Elements if I'm being lazy. I also use a Wacom Bamboo graphics tablet.
Thanks for that info, I thought you might use a graphics tablet, it's much easier to control. Too be honest I've been after one for other reasons, but they don't come too cheap, even second hand ones, well not on eBay anyway..  :roll:

CafeFantasia

Graphics tablets are really cheap actually. You can get a Wacom Bamboo Fun Medium, for less than a third of the cost of Adobe Photoshop CS5.1. So I mean, if you already own Photoshop, a tablet will seem relatively cheap.

[youtube:43nmi71z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI2ZHpgrezQ[/youtube:43nmi71z]

Javey74

Quote from: "Alan"Graphics tablets are really cheap actually. You can get a Wacom Bamboo Fun Medium, for less than a third of the cost of Adobe Photoshop CS5.1. So I mean, if you already own Photoshop, a tablet will seem relatively cheap.
Oh I'll have to take a closer look at this now..  :mrgreen:

Lozzie

Amazing artwork Teacup! I also have to say, from your Meg icon, i recognise you from Cosplay Island. Amazing costume!!! <3
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Pete's Dragon

Note: I did not draw this. This is not my original artwork. But it's so good it would have been a crime not to share it

Pete's Dragon

Again, not my work. This was my wife's brilliant attempt at drawing Mickey (file under Jasmine please Javey !)

Javey74

No problem Pete, uploaded and under the name of Jasmine..  :mrgreen:  

Can you PM me over her full name for the copyright box. Thanks..  :D

SwipatronSparks

not too sure if this actually counts as art work but....
this is a piccy of the fabric i am busy hand painting the design of rapunzels corset onto for a cosplay i am doing at the end of may, i have the rest of the corset and the skirt insert to paint... so still a long way off yet.... but this is a start =]

past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Columbiad

My Disney Planets

Although they're still to be coloured, here are my "Disney Planet" versions of The Land, The World and The Parc. I've taken the most unique features of the Disneyland parks (and the ones I most associate with them) and created these "planet" versions, inspired by the resort maps.

And now some close ups!

DLP-Photos.com

Really awesome job there, Columbiad!

Excited to see them coloured :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]