Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkredible

Not actually Disney but it is Winnie the Pooh. I'm going to be a dad in May and decided to decorate the nursery with Winnie the Pooh theme. Here's a mural I did.
WDW - July 2010 - All Stars Music (honeymoon)
DLP - March 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP - October 2011 - Santa Fe (can\'t wait)

SwipatronSparks

aww thats lovely your child is a lucky kid =] i drew the lion king today will post a picture later =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

SwipatronSparks

so here's my previously mentioned lion king drawing =]

past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Javey74

@Inkredible: Great Winnie the Pooh scene (Not actually Disney??), or do you mean the picture is taken from an original A.A. Milne book..  :)

@SwipatronSparks: You seem to have a keen hand for some art aswell, keep it up it's catching..  :D

Inkredible

Yeah I mean taken from the A.A. Milne books. It was a lot of fun to do.
WDW - July 2010 - All Stars Music (honeymoon)
DLP - March 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP - October 2011 - Santa Fe (can\'t wait)

Javey74

.....I have an announcement!

This is a message for all fellow artists on DisneyMagic's 'The Art of Animation at Home' - The Artists.

You can now record a piece about yourself, so if you want to be more adventurous in talking about how you got into drawing Disney characters then have a go...  :mrgreen:

Just go to your picture after pressing the link below, click in the comment box and you will notice that there is also a record button for a sound clip. Please note that you will need to download java which you can get by clicking the record button first if you don't already have it, if it doesn't allow you just download free from java.com. Then click record, you have a maximum of up to 6 minutes to record your piece. If you are not happy with your attempt, just press stop and go back to the beginning using the player audio functions then re-record. when you are happy with your recording, just click save. There you go.... Done..  ;)  :D

http://public.fotki.com/disneymagic/the ... -animatio/

Have Fun!!!

This I think might be a first for Forum members to hear what we all sound like from different parts of the UK and around the world..  :o

Go on have a go!!!

Here's an example>> http://public.fotki.com/disneymagic/the ... nce-1.html ..  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Javey74" .....I have an announcement!

This is a message for all fellow artists on DisneyMagic's 'The Art of Animation at Home' - The Artists.

You can now record a piece about yourself, so if you want to be more adventurous in talking about how you got into drawing Disney characters then have a go...  :mrgreen:

Just go to your picture after pressing the link below, click in the comment box and you will notice that there is also a record button for a sound clip. Please note that you will need to download java which you can get by clicking the record button first if you don't already have it, if it doesn't allow you just download free from java.com. Then click record, you have a maximum of up to 6 minutes to record your piece. If you are not happy with your attempt, just press stop and go back to the beginning using the player audio functions then re-record. when you are happy with your recording, just click save. There you go.... Done..  ;)  :D

http://public.fotki.com/disneymagic/the ... -animatio/

Have Fun!!!

This I think might be a first for Forum members to hear what we all sound like from different parts of the UK and around the world..  :o

Go on have a go!!!

Here's an example>> http://public.fotki.com/disneymagic/the ... nce-1.html ..  :mrgreen:

Certainly a first, but a great and fun idea.. I might give it a go some day soon :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

SnowWhite2000

I have 3 pieces of art here which I did over the last few days.  :D

The first is of Ariel and Eric, the second is Ariel riding a Seahorse and the final drawing is of Jasmine dancing. I hope you like them.  :D

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "SnowWhite2000"I have 3 pieces of art here which I did over the last few days.  :D

The first is of Ariel and Eric, the second is Ariel riding a Seahorse and the final drawing is of Jasmine dancing. I hope you like them.  :D

And impressive they are too =D>

David

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "SnowWhite2000"I have 3 pieces of art here which I did over the last few days.  :D

What about poor Sebastian? You take the time to draw him in the first picture, but then don't give him a shout out  :(
Poor little lobster  :)

Pete's Dragon

Finally decided to give my Draw Disney Characters book a go. Very helpful step by step guide. Very pleased with the result, although it took about 30mins for such a simple drawing. Still prefer drawing building. Anyway.....

Pete's Dragon

Never drawing Pluto again. trying to keep everything in proportion - no thanks. Made the nose too long, which made the mouth to big - looks like he's about to swallow a bone sideways. Ah well.

Javey74

Nice pieces of art there Jen, you are getting better I must say..  :thumbs:

Don't worry Pete I think she will do another Sebastian for you..  :mrgreen:

I also noticed she seems to have brought your artwork back out again, Donald aswell for kick off. Things are definitely looking up..  :mrgreen: Nice Pluto aswell..  ;)

All uploaded on DisneyMagic Art Galleries, just awaiting your comments..  ;)  :D

SnowWhite2000

Thank you for the nice comments Epcot Boy, Pete's Dragon, and Dad.  I've got some more art next and Sebastian is in the first picture again, just for you Pete..  :mrgreen:

SnowWhite2000

Here goes..  :mrgreen:

Ariel and Friends are in the first one, then Aurora with Prince Philip and finally Aladdin with the Genie..  :D