Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remco K.

I'm a little behind on things! ;) But I did try Jafar tonight!

I hope to do some more drawings Sunday, as tomorrow I'll spend the day at De Efteling (Dutch themepark), which is open till midnight. :)

But can't wait to try the other tutorials.

MinniesBestPal

*dances* WOW! I LOVE THE MINNIE MOUSE TUTORIAL! ITS BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! WOOPEE!!!

burntsienna

Awsome Jafar Remco K!
Looking forwards to seeing some more drawings from you  :mrgreen:
Hope you have fun at  De Efteling!

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"*dances* WOW! I LOVE THE MINNIE MOUSE TUTORIAL! ITS BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! WOOPEE!!!

Aww I'm glad you like it!  :lol:  :mrgreen:
I'm going to start the Evil Queen tonight, so it may be finished tonight if not tomorrow.
 :D
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

disney_donutter

Hey Laura,

I love the Minnie mouse ones so much, I just drew them, I'm not too happy with the new minnie, but the original one looks really good! :-D

burntsienna

Quote from: "disney_donutter"Hey Laura,

I love the Minnie mouse ones so much, I just drew them, I'm not too happy with the new minnie, but the original one looks really good! :-D

Hey =]
Aww cool!
Would love to see them  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well "The Art of Animation at Home" galleries have really took off now.  :wink:

Walt had his 9 old men, at this present time I have my 9 budding artists..... =D>  =D>  yey  :D/

Current artists on the gallery: burntsienna, Captain Pan, forza united, madame_leota, MinniesBestPal, MizzRabbit, Pete's Dragon, PetiteSirene, Snow White Girl.

Though somehow I get the feeling it will not stop there.... :mrgreen:

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Javey74"Well "The Art of Animation at Home" galleries have really took off now.  :wink:

Walt had his 9 old men, at this present time I have my 9 budding artists..... =D>  =D>  yey  :D/

How do you like the tutorials Jav? Will you try one? And btw, I read that you'll be off-forum for a while??

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Javey74

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "Javey74"Well "The Art of Animation at Home" galleries have really took off now.  :wink:

How do you like the tutorials Jav? Will you try one? And btw, I read that you'll be off-forum for a while??
Actually MizzRabbit, I already have "Jafar", just not scanned it... :mrgreen:

Yeah I'm on holiday from the 19th August to 27th August... :)

burntsienna

Anymore requests for tutorials?
I have two so far.  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Actually MizzRabbit, I already have "Jafar", just not scanned it... :mrgreen:

Yeah I'm on holiday from the 19th August to 27th August... :)

Cool!
Will you be scanning it?  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well burntsienna not sure about which tutorials to pick next, but I was wondering if you can do a drawing of the Castle, with the 15 Logo on the front... :?:  [-o<

So it would be a move from Characters to Architecture... :wink:  :D

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Well burntsienna not sure about which tutorials to pick next, but I was wondering if you can do a drawing of the Castle, with the 15 Logo on the front... :?:  [-o<

I can sure try, I'm really not promising anything good though...I can't really draw Architecture. So it's deffinately going to be a challenge  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"Well burntsienna not sure about which tutorials to pick next, but I was wondering if you can do a drawing of the Castle, with the 15 Logo on the front... :?:  [-o<

I can sure try, I'm really not promising anything good though...I can't really draw Architecture. So it's deffinately going to be a challenge  :mrgreen:
Okee doe kee, just give it your best shot... =D> You may be pleasantly suprised.. :wink:  :D

burntsienna

I will do :D
Do you have a particular image of the castle you would like?
Or just any shot from the front showing the 15 sign?  :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "burntsienna"I will do :D
Do you have a particular image of the castle you would like?
Or just any shot from the front showing the 15 sign?  :mrgreen:

:lol:  I started drawing the castle yesterday, but it's a slow process.  :? Dunno when it'll be ready.........................