Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

He's brilliant! I'm really impressed you were able to do it in front of people!  =D>  =D>  =D>
When ever I've had to do stuff in front of people i make lots of mistakes and shake erratically which probably doesn't help... :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"He's brilliant! I'm really impressed you were able to do it in front of people!  =D>  =D>  =D>
When ever I've had to do stuff in front of people i make lots of mistakes and shake erratically which probably doesn't help... :lol:

We say people they were 28 kids... aged between 5 and 7... majority of which were 7.
They were all doing thier own tasks, but after I asked one of the girls for a piece of A4 paper and one of the boys for a pencil some of the attention turned to me!

It wasn't like I taught them how to draw like they've done at the Art of Animation!

Which reminds me.. Another picture anyone?

Obviously you don't

burntsienna

I still don't think I'd be able to draw with such skill in front of kids lol
lol! I love his expression! its great!
Another fantastic drawing  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Thanks laura... This one was partly done before the pupils too... I did have an hour to fill, and I managed to pull off one complete and one sort of complete... and the children did pull focus, as a result i made a small mistake in colouring hence it only having features coloured in!

burntsienna

I bet the kids were really impressed and excited that you were able to draw the characters!  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"I bet the kids were really impressed and excited that you were able to draw the characters!  :mrgreen:

More like Confused... Teachers aren't meant to like Disney unless they have children was the idea I got from the pupils in my class, and then or those teachers with childfren when your child becomes old enough its not cool enough for you to like Disney until you have Grandchildren!

Captain Pan

Another Picture Just cause I can

The Butlin Boy

Very good CP, you've drawn Stitch absolutely perfectly there. Well done =D>  :)

DLP-Photos.com

All of the artwork posted since last saturday is simply amazing.

I won't comment on them individually as I would fear that I will forget one of them - so bravo to all of you!  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Captain Pan

for the fun of it...

and

CentralPlazaPerson

=D>  =D> Supercalafragilistic..... :D

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Captain Pan"for the fun of it...

and

They're so good Tom! And the Mickey one is really original. I love it! Don't know if you have noticed, but your drawings have improve tremendously since you first started.  =D>   =D>   =D>

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

The Butlin Boy

Great work there Tom, both of your pictures are fantastic; the first for its originality, and the second for the likeliness to the real thing. Very well done =D>

Captain Pan

The first one isn't really an original... Its from one of the Disney Halloween Pin Ranges... Other Pins include Pluto as Scar, and I think its Goofy as Sherborg, and maybe Minnie as Malificent, So I cannot take the originality claims and comments unfortunately!

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"They're so good Tom! And the Mickey one is really original. I love it! Don't know if you have noticed, but your drawings have improve tremendously since you first started.  =D>   =D>   =D>

I'm not sure if they've improved that Drastically, but there is an improvement... It would get better if I didn't have to use a source to draw though!

But thanks for the comments...

And this is a picture which will change your mind..

Javey74

You're on a roll there Captain Pixar Pan..  =D>  =D>

All uploaded and ready for comments..  :wink:  :D